Mx Female Frustration

Henry_james97

Planetoid
Hi Everyone

My name is Henry and I've been on this site on and off for a long while now. In fact I've probably sent a message to quite a few people hoping to get a scene going.

I am looking for writing partner that are committed. In all honesty I just love to write. What I'm finding lately though is that I will spend alot of time creating, setting up a scene, even posting a few replies, for my writing partners to seemingly give up. It's beyond frustrating.

I know writing style isn't everyone's cup of tea. I get it. But just say so. Maybe I can adapt,albeit I can change, maybe there is no hope, or just maybe the scene has run its course. Whatever the case, I'm hoping to find someone that will tell me. Talk to me. I'm not a horrible person. I just love to write and enjoy the communication that goes with it.

So, that's out of the way. What I'm hoping to find.

As I stated, just someone that's committed. I don't mean relentless posts and replies everyday, realistically at least once a day would be nice, and honesty in OOC chat. Talk, communicate and ley me know if you are not feeling what we are writing. I'm a big boy and can definitely take it.

I primarily only write slice of life scenes. I am just not very adept at fantasy or most Fandoms. I do like celebrities, I love romance, teen angst and family scenes. I am a switch so Dom or Sub stories are also most welcome.

I have very few limits, but those I would point out are scat, vore, gore, vomit, children, animals and blood.

I have no drama with incest, light to moderate BDSM, drama, gangbangs, playing multiple characters (up to 3 in one scene), interracial, age gaps, size play, watersports.

Essentially I'm hoping to find a committed writer to partner with me in any scene they may want to explore. I know this post is devoid of scene ideas, but I'm just so eager to write, I'm opening myself up to as many possibilities as I can. I just can't emphasise that I need a committed writer.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to rant.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom