Mx Female Pokemon Playtime (male pokemon x female trainer)

Hey there! Gonna keep this short and sweet while I figure out what to really do about a request thread, but here's some basics:

-Oral (giving and receiving)
-Consensual/dub-con play
-Taboo relationships
-Cheating
-Playing intelligent pokemon
-Cuddling
-Breeding
-Knotting/exotic cocks
-PM or threads for RP
-Paragraph-based RP (I tend to average 1-3, depending on what's going on)
-Playing anything from dom, to switch, to sub

Dislikes:
-Macro proportions
-Rape/non-con
-Violence/blood
-Anal (except for double penetration)
-Off-site RP

Pokemon List (that is, examples of the pokemon I like playing; always possible I'll be up for something not on the list! all links/image inspirations are NSFW!):
-Flygon (of course)
-Quilava/Typhlosion
-Ninetales (either version)
-Eevee line
-Lucario
-Lycanroc (any form)
-Furret
-Dragonair
-Ampharos
-Greninja
-Inteleon
-Toxtricity
-Floatzel
-Zeraora
-Also completely open to anthro (not gijinka with just a few qualities, but rather full 'furry') versions!

And, of course, some scenes/scenarios!
-Getting her first pokemon... maybe? (thinking a bit of the scene with Professor Elm being chased around by a pokemon)
-Her boyfriend's guardian (when the boyfriend's away, his pokemon shall play)
-Second chance (lost all her pokemon to a wild one? Well, there might be other ways to 'convince' it)
-Island vacay (some fun to be found at a resort, whether with her own pokemon or a native one) extra little idea for this one: a trial run of a resort for humans, run by pokemon
-Researcher's favor (there's plenty of categories of 'behavior' to research, after all)
-'Pet' shop (a bit of a different idea of a daycare or some such place also being willing to sell pokemon... or breed them)
-Let's dance (because I like the idea of coordinators and the like, and practice/routines getting a bit more... intimate)
-Different sides (something a bit inspired by the new Pokemon Legends; something a bit more medieval where pokeballs don't exist, and the pokemon might either be friendly or opposing; plenty of ways to go about this!)

More to come in time; if this has piqued your interest, my inbox will be open!

Last edited:
Made a few small edits after grabbing myself a blue name, so here's a first bump since it's been over 24 hours!

Bumping back up after being out of town for a bit; will be working on responses through the day!

Back
Top Bottom