Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Sword Maiden's Quest

Kara Halfdan

Banned
Banished
A Sword Maiden's Quest

Howdy y'all. You can call me Kara.Im hear looking to get some RPs going. I have a few different settings that Im ok playing it. Modern/Slice of Life, Fantasy, Horror and Historical. On top of that there are a few Fandoms that I enjoy playing in though with some caveats. Honestly most of the time Im not a huge fan of Fandoms because I prefer the stories of the original author, but there are a few where I don't mind adding my own stories into it. I'll post those fandoms below.

Now for some of the bad news, sorry guys I am a lesbian so any romantic stories Im only interested in writing with other women, however please don't let that discourage you from reaching out for a fun RP, just so long as you know that it will be platonic between our characters. As for my fellow women when it comes to Romance what Im currently craving is a slice of life bondage RP. I do prefer playing the submissive in that situation and I do consider myself submissive. But I also don't mind romance taking place in any other of our RPs so long as it follows the guidelines.

I consider myself semi-literate to literate and prefer at least 3 paragraphs when possible, more is fine if you're feeling inspired and less, so long as it isn't constant, is ok from time to time. I like to be given enough to work with. I love brainstorming stories with my partners so Im not going to have any set stories.

When it comes to limits and kinks I have quite a few kinks and a limited number of limits, Im currently working on an f-list but for the moment feel free to ask and I will answer if it's a kink or a limit.

Now for that List:

Star Wars (Old Republic)

Fairy Tail (After the events of the main story, Next Generation)

Last Airbender (After the Events of the main series, disregarding Korra)

Pokemon

Those are the ones that come to the top of my head, I may add more as I think of them. Feel free to ask on others.

Anyway I hope to hear from y'all soon.

-Kara

P.S. I plan to update this request thread as needed.

Back
Top Bottom