Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Gamemaster looking for F/A] Looking for interesting characters from interesting people. I've got a vast open world ready and prepared for you

BarryBigSpirit

Planetoid
The reason why is fully yours. Perhaps you were exiled by a higher power within your former kingdom. Perhaps you made the choice to flee yourself. Maybe it was merely the adventurelust that caught your eye. The tales of these lands were reaching your ears through the mouths of sailors and other people that were there. It at least sparked the idea of heading their way. An archipelago that laid a few weeks to the east of the 'Great Vastness', which was an ocean that was said to keep the world in pieces. Your journey first took you to the city-state of Lissenberg, a booming tradehub that laid on one of the more northern parts of the coast. It was a little colder, and the culture was entirely based around it's climate, almost resembling Viking culture.

There you resided for about a week before you managed to find a ship that headed to the far east, to these strange lands. A captain of a merchant vessel was able to take you on for a fair price as long as you helped around the ship. It was clear on the first day on board that your pressence wasn't fine with everyone, but as the days passed you were able to find peace with most of the folk and even made a handful of temporary friends. Soon after a couple of weeks though, the first calles were made for land. This would be the start of your adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello merry folk of the internet.

I hope you are all doing well on these lovely days. I am here with my first ever roleplay idea. Though it is yet a simple one. I am very much familiar with fantasy lore, dnd, games like Skyrim. And i would love to combine these interests in a good working story. The only thing i am missing are the main characters of this story. That would be where you jump in. Your character will basically have little knowledge of the place she will go to and thus i won't share too much of the place other than perhaps a map when we start talking about this.

I would love to hear from you a good interesting character that would work well in a medieval setting that has, in the start, a lot of seafaring themes as well as your classic dnd themes. There will be a lot of different sides to this story, ranging from darker and more brutal times as well as calm and pleasant times. So be creative and make sure to add as much detail as you can muster. That'll give me enough to work with. Due to their origins being outside of the map, you are quite free to make up the full backstory with locations as well. I am quite good at weaving things in that way. Though for the character's details, i've got a bit of a lay-out i'd love you to fill in for them as well.

Name:
Personality (Think about traits and likes/dislikes and such):
Backstory:
Sexual details (Think kinks and experience):
Physical description:

Reference art (In case you can't share that yet, we can talk about this when we get talking. I prefer art over real life pictures though.):

When it comes to certain rules within the game, it's mostly going to be dnd inspired whilst not being a full on dnd game. I will use a few stats, but they are mostly to get a bit of a 'chance' aspect to the game. That way things can either go very well for you and your character or things will be going very badly. Makes things unexpectable.

Now lets talk a bit of kinks... There are a few that are very important to me and this roleplay and these will be followed in the list with a * behind them. One of them needs a bit of explaining. Bad ends... To me they aren't real ends but mere twists in a story. Like, the story won't end if you get captured by bandits or dragged into a wolf's den... These are merely turns in the story. You'll be able to escape or be rescued in a way. That way we'll just be able to keep on with our play without having to turn back time.

Now the rest of the kinks: Impregnation*, Breeding*, Fertility and pregnancy*, different fantasy races, Monsters*, Beastiality*, Magic, Ovipositioning, tentacles, sexual puzzles and traps, slavery, bad ends*, parasites, Romance*, Dark themes, (Password is Spanking) Transformation*. There is many more detail in my kinkslist that i am able to share once we connect.

Limits: Bimbofication, Scat, Gore (In sexual matter), Hyper bodyparts.

That is really all i have to say for now. I'd love you to put your character's description in your first message, as well as your own kinks and just a little bit of what intrigued you about my post. Then once we connected i'd love to take things over to Discord as that is my preferred medium to roleplay.

This looks interesting. Is there any way I could convince you to use actual D&D? I'm both a student writer and someone who's been playing RPGs for decades so I'm very good at reconciling numbers with story. it sounds like you're trying to attract freeform players and just telling them that there'll be dice behind the scenes that you'll handle? If I were going to play freeform I'd want to take the opportunity to make something really creative and original that might not suit a system well.

Back
Top Bottom