Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Monster Girls, Stories, and More! (Fu and F)

Luntrio

Moon
Hello! Let's Write a Thing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, thanks for showing interest in my thread. I'm going to break down the different aspects of who I am and what I'm looking for in smaller, hopefully more digestible chunks, no big walls of texts for you to sort through before you can figure out if we'll match as partners. Maybe a little foreword isn't needed but hey felt like making an intro section would be nice.

There's Me
So some things about me and expectations you should have of me.

- Time zone wise I'm in the middle of North America, however I tend to be up late at night so I have overlap in other time zones. I'm sure no matter where you are in the world we can make it work.

- Very OOC chatter friendly, but hey also not strictly required either. I've had great partnerships in that past that involved lots of talking, yet other partners where we hardly talked outside the RP itself. If you aren't the chatty type, that's fine, but at the same time talk my ear off if you like.

- On that subject I'm fully comfortable with using Discord for communication and maybe for the RP itself. I have warmed up to RPing on Discord though I would still prefer PMs.

- Your real life gender means absolutely nothing to me, but like in a good way. Frankly I don't need to know, I'm here to have a good time with our characters. I'd also expect the same for me, my real life gender shouldn't factor into things.

- Disappearing is perfectly fine to me, yes even without heads up. It happens, life gets in the way, or hell maybe motivation has left you completely. Been there a number of times, so no problem. Go be a human.

- Finally, for posts I like to write a lot, give it a good few paragraphs if it fits. Then my posting frequency is pretty fast on a good day, though I'll promise at least one every few days at a minimum. At the very least my objective is to ensure the RP maintains a forward momentum.

The Smut
Of course we're all here for a type of content, so here's the part where I explain what I'm looking and not looking for.

- Frankly, by and large I've seen it all. Little in this smutty world surprises me anyway, so hit with what ya got. The worst I can say is no, so please don't be shy. I easily can get into all sorts of content

-That said, I have hard no's.
- No age play, this means stuff like a huge age difference, or changing a character's age.
- No messing with death, this means snuff, doing stuff with corpses, and generally speaking nothing to do with undead.
- Cuckholding/cheating isn't exactly a hard no, but it's something I find very hard to enjoy.
- No parental incest, siblings however is very much on the table. This just means no child and parent sexual relations.

- Now I also have a certain, specific interest as my favorite thing to do. NOTE: I'm not out to make RPs based just on these kinks, if they're not for you, not a problem we can have anything else. However, if you would have these I'd be super damn ecstatic.
- In one word I just have a huge growth kink. Big things getting bigger I just love, especially around the belly area. A big ol' belly is one of my favorite things ever to have.
- Things like pregnancy, even going into hyperpregnancy territory. Pregnancies of all types, if you can think it, I'd probably be into it.
- Weight gain is a huge one, along with food stuffing.
- Then really most forms of growth, although weight gain and pregnancies are the favorite ways by far.

- Then finally a quick note on genders for characters. I'm good with female, it's what I'm generally seeking for both characters. I'm also a huge fan of futas, one character can be a futa, both can be futas, any combination of futas on female I'm absolutely happy to do. My definition so we're on the same page is a female body with a dick, balls, and a vagina. We can take bits off as needed, but by default I go with the full loadout.

The Monster Girls, Characters, and Story
Here's the part monster girls finally make an appearance, it was in the title and yes very much looking for something focused around this. I have a huge craving for all things monster girls, I'm looking to have one as my character, however if you want to also roll with a monster girl, or several, for yourself please be my guest. Now there's a wide variety of different girls I'd love to have but we can discuss the specifics in PMs. Beast types are my favorite by the way, just throwing that out there.

That said I'm also fine with not having monster girls and doing something else. All you have to do is ask me.

Then when it comes to a story, I'm someone who loves having something to the RP. Have characters that grow, do things, a narrative that progresses, all that is fantastic. If you however just want to focus on smut that's fine too, just make sure you make it clear what you want from the start so I don't go throw a bunch of world buildings stuff at you. Now if you're down to make a proper story, awesome! While I don't have any plots ready, I may make some in the future, I'll say that I'm a sucker for a traveling pair story. Both character traveling around a world we make, getting into incidents both smutty in nature and not. That's a type of RP I very much enjoy. Though I'm also happy to plan out complex stories, if you desire a chance to flex your writing muscles too then please be my guest.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and of course if I caught your attention send me a PM! I look forward to writing a RP filled with smut and maybe something more.

Bump time, life happened. If I was in contact with you, message me again if you're up to try and continue.

Back
Top Bottom