Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The Classroom Experiment

"The Stanford Prison Experiment (SPE) was a social psychology experiment that attempted to investigate the psychological effects of perceived power, focusing on the struggle between prisoners and prison officers. It was conducted at Stanford University on the days of August 14–20, 1971, by a research group led by psychology professor Philip Zimbardo using college students. In the study, volunteers were randomly assigned to be either "guards" or "prisoners" in a mock prison." – First line in the Wikipedia article

I have thought of a reimagining of the experiment in the modern day. In the original experiment, it was all male, but this one will be all female, and instead of a prison, it will be in a school setting. The "prisoners" and "guards," will be "teachers" and "students" respectively. The roles are randomly assigned, and students are required to follow any instructions given to them by their teacher.

I have a list of characters each with unique personalities and motivations that have agreed to participate in the experiment. The last one is your own custom character that you will be controlling. I will roleplay all of the others.

The participants meet at a facility where they ride a bus to the experiment location. There is an orientation where the participants are assigned dorms and given their class schedules. Upon entering the dorm, each participant changes into a black one piece suit with a zipper in front like something Catwoman would wear, but the sleeves end at the elbow. All personal possessions and clothing are put into a bag which is taken to another location to prevent experiment contamination. Teachers and students have the same suit, but teachers have a red band across the waist.

In the original experiment, the "guards" began to power trip and took advantage of the other prisoners. The same thing will happen in this experiment with the teachers taking advantage of the students, and how exactly the teacher abuses the students are entirely up to the teachers.

If you are interested, feel free to DM me. :)

EDIT: There are a few things I should add:

- If you have a character idea, feel free to send it to me. Also, send me a motivation for your character joining the experiment. Maybe your character is a psychology student looking to gain some credits. Maybe your character was convicted of a crime, and this experiment was offered instead of jail time. Maybe your character is bored with the everyday routine and looking for some excitement. Regardless, there is a financial motivation for joining the experiment. Your character will be paid when the experiment is completed.
- $8,000 will be awarded upon completion of the experiment. This value is in United States dollars, but it can be modified to be whatever your countries' monetary equivalent is.
- The experiment will take place across one week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom