Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion A prefix for RTs being closed.

Sublicious

Planetoid
I think it would be a good idea if among the gender prefixes for request threads we could also have one that simply says "CLOSED" to indicate that the RT is currently inactive/no longer accepting new RP partners. It would be an effective way for us to show people that the thread is currently closed. Sure, we can change the title right now and put the prefix there ourselves but having it more prominently displayed with a red color would make it easier for others to see.

Second, this. I would love to have this option as well, please.

I think this is a great idea. Also helps with compacting titles and giving info regarding availability immediately, rather than having to specify it in the thread itself.

My thoughts, exactly, Solo. I know when I need to shut down my art thread I just change the title to have a nice, "[CLOSED]" in it for all to see.

If you aren't bumping your stuff, it's not going to circulate back up to the top of the list anyway. If you are bumping it, but it's closed... well that honestly just confuses me. Haha πŸ˜…

Personally I see the flairs/prefixes as something to use for sorting. If you click on the prefix, it shows you all threads with that prefix. I don't know if I'd ever personally sort only by "closed".

Rather the opposite - it filters all of them out. Especially for people who get quickly swamped.

This is fairly trivial to add.

Right, so you click on one of them and any that are closed are filtered out if people use the prefix.

Screenshot_20220126-080326_Chrome.jpg

Looks awesome, Veks! I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom