Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Of Monstrous Women and Men (NSFW)

Frostyflakes

It's a little cold outside!
Come one, come all!

I am a fellow RP deviant with smut on their mind, all the time! I love not only setting up a scene for characters to bang and have at it, but I love the emotional weight behind our characters, their relationships, and where they fall in the grand scheme of our imaginary universe. I want fear. I want love. I want jealousy. I want the dark, traumatic plots. I want the light and fluffy plots!

Before we get into the delicious deets, there are a few things we should go over together:
-Third Person strongly preferred
-preferred 1-4 paragraphs per post
-I'm pretty busy. Between full-time work, part-time school, and real life obligations, I will do my utmost best to reply once a day. If it's taking a few days or a week, I'll let you know. I expect the same.
-No ghosting. If you don't like an RP, let me know. We can either stop it there or start up a new one. That being said, this is a soft rule as I understand there might be some social anxiety to this, especially if it's confrontation. I'll try my best to reach out you and check in when I can. :)
-Roleplay via PM is strongly preferred. RPing on threads is a close second. I'm trying to keep my RPing all in one place.
-Your IRL gender is not important to me. We're all friends here!

Now with that out of the way, I am VERY open to kinks. But, maybe you've scrolled across these rp threads and are feeling too shy about asking for a particular kink. Well, no worries, my friend! Here are some kinks you might've always wanted to explore, but never got the chance to (including but not limited to):

-Begging
-Blackmailing
-Chastity
-My character (MC) playing as a femboy
-MC playing as a more masculine character
-Massages
-cunnilingus
-Pegging
-Cuckold
-BDSM (waxplay, roleplay, electric play, fearplay, forced clotheswearing, etc.)
-Exotic cocks
-Incest
-Hairy (or furry)

Don't see something you'd like above? Just ask! So, while I am open to lots of kinks, I do have a few preferences. These are by no means necessary to have, buuut... they're always nice!

-busty women
-sizeplay (if we have a harem, why don't we have shorter, taller, and everything in between!)
-women of color
-threesomes
-clothed sex
-Titjobs, thighjobs, and all sorts of goody goody body-on-body rubbing!
-MC playing as a sub or switch
-Writing temporary bad ends (Writing "what if our characters have a bad end" before we resume the "good" or continuing story

I've tried my best to organize them. If you don't see a plot that you'd like, but you would still love to RP with me, don't hesitate to send out a PM! The worst thing that will happen is that I will say no!

Here's some fun NSFW inspirational images:

RDT_20230120_1212387057571743972906571~2.jpg
RDT_20230120_1221198893198166566625643~2.jpg
RDT_20230120_1221103916345019849845744~2.jpg
RDT_20230120_1221048678608005319297388~2.jpg
RDT_20230120_122054831419204610874058~2.jpg

And onto the plots!

Alive Again. In the land of De'Vaal, the practicing of necromancy is considered a cardinal sign. Not only is it disrespectful to those who have died, but it is also strips the undead of their souls, bounding their spirits under indefinite servitude of their Master. So, what sort of sticky situations could we make from this? Perhaps a lonely hero, after defeating a powerful evil, has resorted to necromancy to bring back a loved one? Or, perhaps...

Gracious host. Exchange programs can always be a scary but fun experience. In the modern day world, a war has just ended between humans and monster girls. As part of a peace treaty, a new city has been built to promote interspecies relationships. Violence of any means is illegal, and all are taught to be conscious and open-minded to other species' cultural and biological norms. A regular stipend is provided for all that register to live in the city. The only exception is that each home must house one human and one monster girl to promote interspecies integration. It just so happens that our characters end up together!

More plots coming soon... Here's some inspirational images for them:

Maybe your character initially dislikes humans, or maybe she's really in it for the stable living environment. Whatever the reason, the pair will have to get used to each other fast.

I recognize that both plots are rather bare bones, but I wanted to throw these out in the ether to see if it catches anyone's eyes! I'll be expanding on those RP plots and develop more in my next few bumps.

At the end of the day, I want to make an RP that both you and I enjoy! I want to fulfill your cravings and kinks too, because it's important for both RP partners to enjoy their work and process. :)

Hope to hear from you!!

Attachments

• RDT_20230120_1220399036146630309843132~2.jpg
    RDT_20230120_1220399036146630309843132~2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom