Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Finest Adventure FxFuta FxF (NSFW)

Aqua_Star

Star
Welcome to the world of Helia, where fantasy has come alive. Where most live in harmony, and the only danger comes from rogues and monsters. However, amidst the peace, there is darkness rising. The worlds only hope my lie with a group of unassuming adventurers.

This is a fantasy nsfw story with a good amount of action sprinkled here and there. You'll find the typical fantasy elements however there are no males. They have been replaced with Trans, futa, and trap genders. Please leave all comments here, at the comment thread.

f80e955f2d8976beafd25c96168022d9.jpg

Race: Human
Height: 5'11
Skills: Blade Mastery, Agility
Items: Unnamed Claymore
Notes: Complete Amnesia, Sword Symbol on neck.

18980fdef1f227947c0303814b23e1a0.jpg

Race: Amazon
Height: 6'4
Skills: Martial Arts Mastery, Far Sight, Enhanced Speed
Items: Tianquiztli Greaves
Notes: Smart but has no common sense. Fist Symbol on right breast.
ab16ff21aa0f31e3d8c10a4211160315.jpg

Height: 5'9
Items: Sheik Marker
Skills: Business tact, political savvy
Notes: Sheik of Shadesh
290094aa1d3719ac4ff2572eb7c293b2.jpg

Height: 5'8
Notes: Works in a shop with her friend Fiza.
8f26ab154f4b592b03dd66e901f60155.jpg

Gedner: Trans
Height: 5'6
Notes: Works in a shop with her friend Thana

0ed48c73c6fb0f8d293384b24a7417a3.jpg

984073d8eabcc77aacc8d99be603a998.jpg

f1109fd78269d32f7840198ca83a41da.jpg

08d69477e13ac8614375f180ae4064b8.jpg

Most populace race, and most diverse. Can thrive in most biome, but on a general scale, lack the natural abilities of other races. The major groups are the people of the northern kingdoms, the traders of the desert, the Karaqi Empire, Horon Kingdom, and the tribes of the southern jungles.
145822836ea5fcc00a6e0dd547d28236.jpg

A reclusive tribal race of warriors, they mainly interact with wood elves as they are their closest neighbors. Rarely do they leave their villages and cities as they consider the outside world weak and petty. Are considered far more aggressive than their sea counterparts.
Evolved monsters that have a degree of intelligence. Most just continue monstrous activities, while a select few integrate into civilization.
778d1abb742d166af20f1fb75101b179.jpg

Evolved from lizards and are complete carnivores.
349efb690468e64b125a675a33afeaa7.jpg

Evolved from snakes. Are solitary creatures, but have been known to work for hire.
7862fcaf53bd81ebcc6e285b4a7b3249.jpg

A largely blasted land of desert and various oasis. Mostly populated by nomadic human tribes, demis, and the Karaqi Empire.
a16c2b7c282ac2e4583579887627b2e9.jpg

A decently sized trading village controlled by the Sheik Amani. Placed even between the Karaqi Capitol and the border of the desert.
images

Notes: A scavenging monster that feasts on the fallen dead in the barren desert.
Tianquiztli Greaves: Made by the Amazons from a fallen meteor, they are nearly indestructible and can generate fire when infused with mana.
Sword Symbol: Bundle of grey swords on Lorelei’s neck.

Fist Symbol: Two golden fists clashing on Nochtli's right breast.

Last edited:
Chapter 1: Lorelei and Sipala
In the harsh unforgiving desert, a lone woman was trudging through the searing sand. She was naked, her eyes were weary, covered in dried up scars, and was dragging a claymore for some unknown reason. Her blue hair was crusted with blood and sticking to her body.

In this condition, it wasn't long until she finally collapsed. As if on que, a giant boulder rumbled to life and a giant purple hermit crab emerged. It slowly scuttled over to the woman, prepared to devour her. The woman just looked at the monster unable to do anything or really think of the situation.

Before the monster ate her, another woman struck the crab with a spinning kick.

"Foul scavenger!" She exclaimed. The monster slid back and stopped itself with its claws. It began stamping its legs and claws prepared to charge. The new woman prepared to fight. The crab dashed forward, and the woman stepped back and prepared a punch. She let her strike loose, contacting with a claw. The shell shattered on impact, revealing the tender flesh of the crab. It howled in pain and scuttled off.

The fighter gave a victorious huff and turned to help the fallen woman. She knelt to help her, but the fallen woman then lost consciousness.

It was hours before the fighter found a place to rest, a tiny oasis with a little pond. From there, she cleaned and dressed the wounds of the fallen woman. She lied her to rest, and then started a fire to prepare the salted meat she had with her.

Night had finally fallen, and the wonderous array of stars and the three moons of Helia were on full display. The unknown woman stirred awake, she looked at the fighter preparing the meat with a content smile. The fighter noticed her and grabbed a bowl of water.

"Finally awake I see. I expected you to rest for days considering your wounds." She said, she offered the bowl of water. The unknown woman stood up with the blanket she was covered in and took the bowl. She sipped the water as the fighter leaned back on her hands. "I'm Nochtli by the way. I'm an Amazon from the Eastern tribe. On my way to the adventurer's guild in Venopolis." Nochtli explained. The unknown woman nodded, and tried to think of something, but nothing came.

"Nothing." She responded.

"What was that?" Nochtli asked.

"I'm nothing." She said, looking down at her reflection in the bowl of water. Nochtli got worried and leaned forward.

"That's not true. Your important to me at least." Nochtli said. The unknown woman gave a curious look and looked at her body. She then opened her blanket to display her naked form. Nochtli shook her hands and blushed deeply. "I meant the symbol on your neck!". The unknown woman looked at her reflection again and saw a bundle of grey swords engrained on her neck. "You see, I have one too". Nochtli said. She then lightly moved top to show a clashing fist symbol on her right breast. She put her top back and scooted closer.

"I've had it since I was born. No one knows what it means. It's why I left. Adventurers meet all kinds of people, so someone must know. And now, here you are." Nochtli explained. The unknown woman looked into Nochtli's kind eyes and then looked down.

"I'm sorry" she said. Nochtli put an arm around her to reassure her.

"It's okay, we'll find out together." Nochtli said. The unknown woman though on that for a second, but she was distracted by an odd smell.

"Burning."

"What?" Nochtli asked, and then she noticed. She looked at the fire, and all her meat was burnt to a crisp. She yelped and went to pull them out. She blew on the meat and bit at the charred meat. It was hard as a rock. "That was the last of my meat rations" Nochtli whimpered.

It was at that moment; the unknown woman's eyes went wide. Some strange instinct had been activated within her. She suddenly grabbed the claymore she carried and thrusted it at Nochtli's head. It barely missed her and instead hit a fleshy yet crunchy target. Nochtli slowly turned around, still in shock, and saw the giant hermit crab she fought earlier.

The crab gave one last howl of death, and completely collapsed. The unknown woman pulled the sword out and began to clean it as if muscle memory took over. Nochtli jumped up and began kicking the corpse.

"Dumb bastard though he could sneak up on me! Well, he did, but you covered me! You're my new partner!" Nochtli said looking down at the woman. The woman finished cleaning and looked at her reflection in the sword.

"Lorelei." She said.

"Huh?" Nochtli asked.

"I don't know if it's my name, but I remember Lorelei." She explained as she stood and sheathed the sword.

"Then we'll go with Lorelei for now!" Nochtli exclaimed. Lorelei stood and managed a smile as she looked up at Nochtli, finally realizing how tall the Amazon was. Lorelei reached her hand out and Nochtli shook her forearm.

"Now, help me break this sucker apart, were eating well tonight!" Nochtli exclaimed. Lorelei nodded and proceeded to help her dismember the crab.

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Something Funny Happened in Shedesh
It had been a full day since Nochtli and Lorelei met each other. Nochtli had taken the blanket she gave Lorelei and cut it up for crude coverings. Her legs midriff and arms were still visible, but at least her sensitive areas were covered.

During this time, they had been accosted by more monsters, and they used the practice to hone their team fighting skills. Nochtli focusing on stunning the groups with her power attacks, and Lorelei going for the killing blows with her sword. There were times that the Claymore almost waivered to the blows. Nochtli said she needed to get new weapons when they get to the town.

They trudged over a massive dune and when they went over the peak, they saw their destination, a large trading village.

"There it is, Shedesh. Our first stop on our way to Venopolis." Nochtli said as she put an arm around Lorelei. "I hear the food here is amazing." Lorelei gave slight smile

"As long as I can get some clothes." She said. Lorelei had started developing more of a personality. That was of a woman mostly content and focused on her sword.

They made their way forward into the city, it was sprawling and filled with commotion. Brothel showing off their women, shopkeepers showing of their wares, and the guard keeping a close eye on everyone. The amazing scents of fine cooking wafted into the air and made walking down the street a true joy. It was here that Lorelei found another personality trait: instant horny.

Whenever she looked at a beautiful woman, she got a sly smile and her loincloth bulged some. Nochtli noticed this and kept her moving. "Calm down girl. We need to get you dressed first." She said. Lorelei nodded and walked with her into a clothing shop.

They were greated by an older woman in a fine gown waving a fan.

"Greetings, my new customers! What is your desire today?" She exclaimed. Nochtli pushed Lorelei forward.

"My swordswoman friend here is in desperate need of good adventuring clothing." She explained. The woman clapped her hands and her attendants appeared. They pushed Lorelei into the back and began to strip her.

One went down and pulled down her loincloth, which revealed her large cock. The attendant gasped, "Oh my!". She was then tapped by the other.

"Mistress will scold you. Focus" She said. The attendant nodded and continued. From outside, Nochtli smirked. Although she hadn't done anything, she new the attendants were in for a treat with Lorelei's body.

After a few squeaks and yelps later, Lorelei emerged. She was in mostly black. Thigh high boots, a skirt that met the boots in the front but went to her knees in the back, a purple corset with a black top and a light black jacket.

"Perfect wear for an adventurer, and light enough for a true sword wielder." The mistress explained. Lorelei twirled around and like how it looked.

"I think it's perfect."

"So do I." Nochtli said with a grin.

"Now," The mistress started. "That will be 500 vil". Lorelei was unphased but Nochtli went wide eyed. She reached into her sack and pulled out a jade idol.

"This will do right?" She asked with sweat beading down her face. The mistress frowned and closed her fan.

"I am no common trader. This shops only does business with currency of the land. Now pay or get out of the clothes!" She exclaimed. The attendants then pulled out daggers to show they meant business. Nochtli cried slightly as she put the jade idol back and Lorelei began to undress.

At the moment, there was screaming heard outside and a Reptilian kicked down the door. She had leather clothes and a scimitar.

"Money or women, which are you giving up!?" The reptilian asked. The attendants yelped and held each other. The mistress gritted her teeth. Without a second though, she stepped aside for the reptilian to take her girls.

"Mistress why!?" They asked in unison. The reptilian smiled and stepped forward, but Nochtli stood in its way. The reptilian growled, but then noticed how tall Nochtli was.

The Reptelian flew violently out of the store to the surprise of the gang of reptilians outside. Nochtli then stepped outside while cracking her knucles.

"Seems I'll have to take out my aggression on you scaly beasts." She said. One reptilian came from the side, but there was a quick swing of a sword. Then the top and bottom jaw of the reptilian fell off and it ran off in pain. Lorelei stepped out of the shop with the claymore on her shoulder.

All the reptilians hissed and charged at the two. Lorelei dodged a few attacks before sweeping low and cutting the legs off one. She followed up with forceful stab to its throat.

Nochtli took many on at once, punching them left and right. But it was just to get behind them and put them in a line. Nochtli readied her back leg and charged it with mana. Her greave became enflamed, and she charged at the group. She gave a forward kick which burned and lunged all the reptilians in her path away.

Two reptilians pinned Lorelei to a wall. Lorelei attempted to swing, but the force of the two reptilians' scimitars combined finally broke the worn-out sword. The two reptilians thrusted their scimitars, but Lorelei disarmed them and kicked them back. With both scimitars in hand, Lorelei delivered a deadly dance of blades that cut the reptilians into pieces.

The rest of the reptilians growled and readied to fight as Lorelei and Nochtli regrouped. At that moment however, the guard charged from behind them. One reptilian blew a horn, and they all retreated into the desert.

Nochtli wiped the sweat from her brow as Lorelei looked at the swords. They were just as low quality as the claymore, so she dropped them to the ground. The guard then pointed their weapons at the group as they arrived.

"What's this about!?" Nochtli asked as she held up her hands.

"The Sheik has demanded your presence. You will come with us immediately." One of the guards said as they started to walk them away. At that moment the store mistress came out.

"They haven't paid for the clothes!" She spoke. One of the guards gave her a serious look that made her shudder.

"The Sheik shall see to it at a later time." The guard said, and the turned back to follow the group. The attendants then came out and kicked the mistress into some reptilian guts.

"We quit bitch!" They exclaimed and then stomped off.

Later, in a lavish house filled with incense smoke, fine drapery, art, and food, Nochtli and Lorelei stood in front of the Sheik that summoned them. She was surrounded by beautiful naked women and being fed by them. She sat high on stage with pillows supporting her. She looked down at the two warriors and smiled

"Welcome to my humble abode and my great town. I am Amani, Sheik of Shedesh." Amani said.

"It's an honor milady. I'm just wondering why our reward for fighting the reptilians is arrest." Nochtli complained.

"She wants a deal." Lorelei said.

"What?"

"I can tell, in her eyes." Lorelei explained. Amani smiled and stood.

"Indeed. I have need of your services. You see, my daughter has been kidnapped by the leader of the reptilians. A disgusting naga named Frein. She has threatened to kill her if I call or outside help." Amani stepped down and met the two head on. "However, fates have aligned to bring me help without my call."

"So, you want us to save your daughter?" Nochtli asked.

"Not just that." Amani waved her hands, and some guard brought forth bombs. "I want the Reptilian nest destroyed. Such a show of force will make me look good to the Sultan." Amani said as she went back to her seat.

"And if we refuse?" Nochtli asked as she looked at the bombs.

"Then you can go, but I'd wouldn't count on you making it far. Reptilians are a vengeful breed."

"Very well, but I need weapons." Lorelei said. Amani nodded.

"I will prepare a fine armory for you. Till then, rest." Amani said, then waved her hand. The guards then lead them out of the room.

Lorelei and Nochtli were given a fine feast in the guest room. Lorelei was quiet taken with the wine and had her third glass as Nochtli sat back and patted her belly.

"Damn I know humans are weak, but man can they cook." Nochtli said satisfied. Lorelei didn't really mind the comment as she drank. All she could think about were the women from before. At that moment, a guard opened the door.

"You have guests". She said, then entered the two attendants from before. The guard closed the door.

"Oh, glad to see you two are okay." Nochtli said.

"We wanted to thank you; I am Thana." One spoke.

"And I am Fiza. Our mistress would have handed us to those monster's if it wasn't for you."

"Well, it was no problem. But we don't need anything. And were pretty set." Nochtli said with a grin. The two girls gave each other a side smile and walked towards the two.

"I think you'll like what we'll give you." Thana said. She then sat in Lorelei's lap and kissed her deeply. Lorelei was so buzzed on wine she didn't even question it. She just held Thana's head and fell back, her wine spilling.

Nochli was stunned, until Fazi came behind and started massaging her stomach and breasts. Nochtli moaned as Fazi kissed her neck and slipped her hands under Nochtli's top. Nochtli gave in and reached back and rubbed Fazi's hips. Fazi pressed closer, and Nochtli could feel her erection. She smiled and turned around while getting out of her hip guard, showing her erect cock and dripping pussy. Fazi smiled and pulled her dress over and kissed Nochli, who then jerked their cocks together as they kissed.

With Lorelei and Thana, Thana was already out of her top as Lorelei kissed her breasts as she got out of her jacket and corset. Thana pushed Lorelei down with a giggle and helped than out of her skirt and panties. Lorelei's cock was already at attention as Thana got down and kissed it.

"Big as I remember" Thana teased. She jerked Lorelei and massaged her balls. Lorelei groaned as her head went back and her hands went through Thana's hair. Thana then took Lorelei's cock head into her mouth and slowly sucked the tip. With every motion she went deeper and deeper, until she was deep throating like a pro.

Nochtli grabbed Fazi's thighs and lifted her up onto her cock. Nochtli slid Fazi's ass down gently onto her cock. Fazi groaned with every inch and held Nochtli close as she did. When she finally bottomed out, Nochtli began bouncing her up and down. Nochtli bit at Fazi's lips as her bouncing got faster and faster.

Thana released Lorelei's cock with a pop and the undid her bottoms. Her gorgeous hips swayed over Lorelei's cock and dropped down. Lorelei moaned out and Thana did the same as she bounced up and down on her cock. Lorelei sat up to kiss Thana deeply while thrusting her hips up. Lorelei massaged Thana's breasts and pinched her nipples as her thrusting sped up. Soon Thana and Lorelei came hard as Thana's pussy was flooded with Lorelei's warm cum. Thana fell and held Lorelei close as they kissed.

Nochtli was also close as Fazi jerked herself as Nochtli fucked her hard. Soon Fazi came and sprayed cum all over her and Nochtli's chest. Fazi rested on Nochtli's shoulder as Nochtli licked cum from her lip. However, Nochtli wasn't done. Nochtli pulled Fazi off and got her on all fours. Nochtli then plunged her cock in and fucked Fazi hard.

Thana looked over at Nochtli and Fazi and smiled.

"Let's join them." She spoke. Thana then got up and got in front of Fazi. She lied down and offered her creampied pussy. Fazi happily began to lap at Thana as she moaned. Lorelei though of her position and then looked at Nochtli's dripping pussy. She smiled and got behind Nochtli. She held Nochtli close as she thrusted her cock into Nochtli's pussy. Nochtli groaned out as Lorelei's thrusts helped her fuck Fazi's ass. The four continued in a drowning choir of moans of pleasure until all four came. Thana squirted her juice and cum over Fazi's face, Fazi covered the floor, Nochtli filled Fazi's ass, and Lorelei filled Nochtli's pussy.

Later in the night, Thana and Fazi were spooning and sleeping as Lorelei and Nochtli drank wine on the balcony. They laughed about the sexual exploit that just happened.

"It's only been a week since I left my village and I'm already getting laid like this." Nochtli remarked as she drank the wine. Lorelei nodded as she finished hers.

"I'm glad you're the one who found me, Noch" Lorelei said with a smile. Nochtli inched lose to Lorelei

"You know, I never got a return for what you put in me." She said with a lecherous grin. Lorelei gave a kind smile, then leaned against the balcony and poked her ass out. Nochtli understood the gesture and began jerking her cock to life as she kissed down Lorelei's back. When she got down to her ass, Nochtli rimmed her deep, which Lorelei responded with deep moans.

Once she was hard, Nochtli held Lorelei's ass and slowly pushed her cock in. Lorelei moaned and pushed back against Nochtli to help. Nochtli bottomed out and began fucking Lorelei hard. Lorelei jerked her own cock, which was hard as a rock and aching for release. Nochtli got aggressive as she bit at Lorelei's shoulder and slapped her ass. Lorelei responded by meeting her thrusts even harder, not wanting to be submissive. Soon their forceful thrusts erupting in both ejaculating hard. Lorelei's cum shot right off the balcony onto the leaves of palms trees in front of them. Nochtli pulled out and her cum began pouring out of Lorelei's ass.

Lorelei, tired, turned around. "Well, I think that's the last either of us have for tonight."

"Yeah," Nochtli said with a huff before putting an arm around Lorelei. "Let's get some sleep." The two then walked in and the candles inside the guest room were blown out.

Back
Top Bottom