Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need to be DOMINATED! (female persona)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overfiend_87

Super-Earth
I really need someone to dominate me since I keep getting rps for being dominant all the time. I don't mind playing male or female and I have very few restrictions. Here's my main thread for some ideas:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1569">viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1569</a><!-- l -->

Can be male or female or whatever. I have no barriers when it comes to sex.

angelicxdream said:
I don't mind dominating, but you have to come up with a plot I'd like..
lol now that is a little unfair in a way lol. Okey...any limits you have? I left a link to my other request thread.

angelicxdream said:
I'm not really into teacher and student unless there's a creative plot involved. It seems too cliche.
yeah I agree. It often ends up cliche, but I still have it there because it changes at times. Any you DO like so we know where to start?

angelicxdream said:
Hm, I haven't done incest in a long time. [ie. brother x sister..]
ahh same here. Hmm...could be something like the brother has a breakup and after sometime notices that someone close to him could be used to fill in the desires that he can no longer unforfill...like his younger sister.

angelicxdream said:
After the break up, sure. Could she be 18?
sure. Whatever age you want is fine, but ofcourse will have to be within the limits of the sight's allowence.

I can move with any incest-related, slave/master, any of those I'm ok with it, so if you want to try one hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom