Mx Female Dragon Age Fandom with some Femdom romance.

katuzov

Fighter of the Nightman
Hello, thanks for stopping by!

I'll keep this fairly short, as I do want to leave opportunity to discuss details with you, should you be interested.

As the title suggests, I'd like to play something in the Dragon Age universe, with a good helping of femdom, and romance. That being said, I'd like our rp to be story focused, with some smut tossed in for flavor.

I’m hoping to play a Mage to your Templar. I'm happy to play either a human or an elf, depending on how we'd like our story to play out. Our characters could go through some sort of adventure in which your character holds all the power, but our characters need to rely on each other to overcome whatever great evil is threatening Thedas. Also interesting to explore a dynamic where my character has considerable magic power, but yours has power over him.

I can best see this playing out nicely in the Inquisition time frame. Our characters have either joined or been conscripted, but would become committed to the cause. Perhaps they knew each other from a Circle before the mages rebelled, but I’m open to other suggestions.

If you don't know the Dragon Age fandom super well, that's ok. To be honest, I am not an expert, and I'm willing to alter the canon where necessary to fit our needs. Even if you don't know Dragon Age at all, if playing a knight to my mage sounds fun, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

If this is of interest, please send me a message, and we can begin to plot!

Katuzov

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom