Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Players Looking for GM/DM

Hey!~ I'm Yellow, and I just want to enjoy some smutty tabletop fun with a friend. We are both familiar with a few of the popular systems, and we are also willing to learn new systems. Both of us are also willing to join a larger group, should one be available. PM me or reply if you are interested. Discord, group PMs, or threads optional.

Desired Systems:
D&D 5e

(WIP)Desired Kinks/Themes: The occasional Con, Dub-con, Non-con, Domination, Strong Plot, Violence, Bad Ends, Magic,
Most content will be FxM, FxF, or a mix.
Limits: No sexual gore, no bathroom play, no foot worship. Keep most injuries light, with a focus more on domination than actual injury. More to be discussed.

I'll be updating this thread occasionally with ideas and requests. Also, if this doesn't go here, I'll gladly move it to where it should go.​

Current Game Slots
Mutants and Masterminds: Taken!
DnD: Open!
Misc: Open!​

Last edited:
Hey!~ I'm Yellow, and I just want to enjoy some smutty tabletop fun with a friend. We are both familiar with a few of the popular systems, and we are also willing to learn new systems. Both of us are also willing to join a larger group, should one be available. PM me or reply if you are interested. Discord, group PMs, or threads optional.

Desired Systems:
D&D 5e

(WIP)Desired Kinks/Themes: The occasional Con, Dub-con, Non-con, Domination, Strong Plot, Violence, Bad Ends, Magic,
Most content will be FxM, FxF, or a mix.
Limits: No sexual gore, no bathroom play, no foot worship. Keep most injuries light, with a focus more on domination than actual injury. More to be discussed.

I'll be updating this thread occasionally with ideas and requests. Also, if this doesn't go here, I'll gladly move it to where it should go.​

Current Game Slots
Mutants and Masterminds: Taken!
DnD: Open!
Misc: Open!​
Do you have a specific scenario in mind? Like a dungeon raid went wrong/sexual or something. Anyways hit me with what you and your friend had in mind and I'll let you know when I'm available for sessions

Back
Top Bottom