A Devil on His Shoulder (M for FemBoy) (Historic/Dark Fantasy)

frightorflight

Supernova
(MOST IMAGES NSFW)

An errant knight crusader. He and those of his order have traveled the land battling monsters and demons and defending the righteous wherever they may find them. One among their order in particular has traveled far and wide and done many great deeds and earned many enemies. Enemies who would seek not just to kill him, but to turn him against everything he stands for. One night, while he slept, he was captured by a cult who sot revenge for the slaying of their demonic lord and placed the ultimate curse upon him by binding a demon to his soul, a creature from the pits of hell. Still, he must continue his crusade. Will the demon wear down his soul and turn him into all that he fought against, or will it be seduced by the virtue of the man it seeks to destroy.

What kind of demon will be bound to him? A sly incubus or a mischievous imp who will use charm and cunning to decay and corrupt the knight. Whether in a more human or demonic form.

A fallen angel seeking to turn the knight into a foot solider in his plans to destroy earth and starve hell. Will they play the innocent angel, or come as a spirit of vengeance?

Perhaps not a devil at all but an ancient fey or a creature of legend so wild and unpredictable as to throw any soul into chaos.

Maybe the spirit of a long dead king/queen possessing and transforming the body of the knight's page.

A stocking beast who sees him as the ultimate prey, one that will pounce if he ever let's his guard down for even a moment. A powerful predator? or are looks deceiving?

Perhaps a demon prince seeking a new champion. Will he reveal his true power, or will he use soft charm and seduction to win his champion.

Also, here are some Seven Deadly Sins and Four Horseman because I had too many images and not enough plot seeds for them.
Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Wrath

War, Death, Plague, Strife

Feel free to bring your own refs, of course. I prefer illustrated but photo references may be accepted.

(All art has been shamelessly borrowed, of course, but will be removed upon owner/creators request. I will provide links to the artists where able if asked and I have a dump with all these images and more of all shapes and sizes here.)
---
Also open to Intersex, trans, female, really most colors of the rainbow. Just not feeling up for masculine males outside of clean rps, sorry. I'm open to discussing the looks of my character but I never use photo references (just feels weird to me.) I'm glad to discuss this idea in a range of settings to. Want him to be a Samurai in Meiji Japan instead of a knight? Done. A police detective in Victorian London, modern day special forces, whatever your fancy I'm glad to brainstorm. I'm also willing to swap it around and play a male demon for a femboy/intersex/female for example. Everything here is more a guideline than a rule unless stated otherwise. I am more than happy to brainstorm so hit me with you're craziest ideas like a Craft Single to the face!

Obviously this is a story leaning plot, but I don't really have a hard rule on a smut/plot ratio so I'm glad to discuss that and most kinks are open as well. Torture, humiliation, adultery, bodily fluids, are generally knows as far as kinks for for me but for the right story I'll take it case by case. Rape as a story element is permissible but as a kink that is one of my few hard no's.

If you got this far here's a cheat code: anyone open to play as an ebony anything immediately gets bargaining power with me.

Back
Top Bottom