Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Me and Zennarion)

[ + a i k o + ]

Planetoid
She was sitting completely naked in her bed, her legs spread in front of her. Her master had been taking a nap, so she decided to disobey your master's commands the second her fingertips touched the tip of her hard shaft as it only pulsed larger. Her soft hand ran gently up and down as she masturbated, her hands motion moving quicker with each stroke. She moaned softly, leaning back a bit farther using her other arm to hold herself up. She closed her palm around the shaft, now rubbing up and down squeezing tighter every so often. Her body shook, her eyes rolling backwards slightly as she panted softly. She could feel the veins in her cock pounding each second with every stroke as she grew closer and closer to her climax.

Tyler llet out a soft sigh, as he then stood up. He had left his young slave girl in her room, and then locked the door while he took his nap. He had forbidden her to give her self any kind of pleasure, the only thing he had allowed her to, other than sitting on her bed, was sleeping. He then slowly stood up, and then walked down towards the room where she was supposed to be in. He stopped in front of the door, and then unlocked it, before he then stepped inside, finding her masturbating, he let out a soft sigh. "I thought i had told you not to do that!" He then told her in a hard tone. "Now i'll have to punish you, should it be soft and public, or hard and only between the two of us?" He then asked her.

She jumped to attention when she heard the door open but it was too late. "Master!" She shouted in shock as she climbed off the bed and stood there, naked. Despite her state of shock, her cock remained hard and aimed upwards at the ceiling... She had an expression of fear on her face as she watched him, afraid of what his next actions might be. She knew what she'd done... and would accept the punishment, but that didn't mean she wanted to be punished. Her Master was rather wrathful, at times, and just the thought of punishment sent chills down her spine. "Master, please!" She said, beginning to panic. "I didn't..."

He smiled a bit as he heard this "No excuses, i can see what you have done, now follow me outside" He then told her, while he watched her. He couldn't wait to get her with him outside on the street so that he could show everybody outside her little hard secret. He would have to teach her to obey him, and the best way he knew was public humiliation. He looked down at her with cold eyes and just waited for her to get ready so that she could follow him outside for her punishment. He loved the public himiliation, it was one of the best punishments.

She gulped slightly as she listened to her Master. "Master!" She shook slightly, listening to the punishment. She reeeeally didn't want to go outside... epically not naked. If anyone ever found out her little hard secret it would be equivalent to the end of her world. "Master, I can't go outside!" She cried as she ran over to him, grabbing him by the arm and tugging him towards her bed. She was standing close enough to him to allow her hard shaft to rub against his thigh as she tugged him farther into her bedroom.

"Yes you can go outside, and you will go outside!" He then told her. "I have to learn you to do as i tell you to, i won't accept that you dosen't listen to my orders..." He then told her in a hard tone, while he watched her. He then started dragging her in the opposite direction, and then out of the room, before he then locked the door after him and put the collar on her "Now walk!" He then told her.

Her eyes began to water up a bitch as he effortlessly dragged her the opposite way she was trying to pull him with ease. "Master, please..." Public Humiliation was one of her most feared punishments. She pulled and tugged in an attempt to free herself from his grip, but he was simply holding on too tightly. After he locked the door behind her and began walking to the front door of the house, she eventually gave up. Her master was bigger and stronger than she was, and there really was no use fighting back. "Master... I'm sorry." She stated, lowering her head as she walked behind him, her arm in his grasp still, as she followed behind him, staring down at the ground doing so.

He smiled a bit as he heard her begging, and then looked down at her "No.... This is the only way to teach it to you, public humiliation it is, and if i hear you say one more word before we get home, i'll tie you to a tree, and let people rape you for money, understood?" He then asked her, before he then grabbed the leash, the robe and the whip, just in case that she would try and run away, or if she said a word before they got home. He was cold when it came to punishments, there was no one that could make him change his mind once he had decided a punishment.

She sighed softly as a tear rolled down her cheek. Following obediently behind her Master, she held her head low still as she watched the ground move below her feet. As she listened to everything her Master was saying to her, she bit down on her lip trying her hardest not to speak a word. She knew if she did she'd only be beat, whipped or worse... Though, there wasn't much worse that was worse than the whip. She held her lips closed together tightly as she bit the inside of her bottom lip, still trying not to speak. She stopped walking and lifted her head to look up at her Master with soft, innocent eyes.

He smiled a bit at this and then put the leash on her "Good girl" He told her and then opened the door. "Now walk outside and look up while you walk, i want everyone to see your face while we walk" He then told her. "Everytime you look down i'll hit your with the whip, alright?" He then asked her in a hard tone, before he then walked outside, and pulled the leash with him, dragging her outside with him outside.

She whimpered as he yanked on the leash, making her fling towards him and out the door. She whined and began to tug on the leash slightly as she tried to stay in the house. "Please don't let others see me!" She yelled as she threw her arms down in an attempt to cover her member but it was no use. It was too hard and too big to be hidden by her small, fragile hands. Why won't it go down? Not that it really mattered or anything, she was completely naked and even if her cock wasn't this hard, it would still be visible as day. Her only regret was disobeying her Master's commands... and none of this would've happened... However, unfortunately for her, it was very real.

Without effort, her Master pulled her from the doorway, exposing her to the public as her face lit up bright red with embarrassment as she followed her Master down the sidewalk, still attempting to cover herself.

"Don't cover yourself, i want everybody to see how you disobeyed me" He told her in a hard tone, and just continued dragging her. If there was one thing that he couldn't stand it was slaves who didn't obey him, and those slaves he would punish by public humiliation like now, if not public humiliation, then he would hit them with the whip, and if he didn't hit them, then he would rape them. Those were the best punishments that he knew and he rarely used any other kind of punishment.

Back
Top Bottom