Mx Female DMR's Wants

DMR24

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello and welcome to my first request thread!

You can call me DM, DMR, Bob, whatever suits your fancy. I'm an seasoned RPer with about 15 years of experience. Started RPing on a One Piece site with lots of rules, but a few years back found sites similar to Blue Moon and this type of freeform RPing is more my style. There's a few things that I am craving, but I do have something that is a main craving, Time Loops RPs. I will also list a few other things that I enjoy and crave right now.

Before that, a few notes:
I RP in DMs/PMs only.
3rd person, past tense only.
1-3 paragraphs is my usual posting length.
Kinks and Limits (I rather we discuss those in private).

I am currently craving an RP which involves Time Loop mechanics. I admit, I've been playing a lot of DeathLoop, but I've always adored the Groundhog Day style setting.
What this basically means is that the RPs will revolve around a single day that keeps repeating over and over again, endlessly. MC will be aware of this loop, as for the other characters we'll have to discuss that. Either way, since the loop keeps resetting the day, nothing that happens within the loop actually sticks aside from memories.

Here are some plot ideas:

A) MC is stuck in this Loop for unknown reasons. Every day he wakes up and the day repeats itself. In this plot, MC is the only person aware of the loop and everyone else is gets reset every day. What I'd love for this is a PARTNER who can play the other characters in the loop that MC interacts with. We can have an RP where MC is trying to Beak the Loop or he can be Taking full Advantage of it.

B) MC isn't the only one who is aware of the Loop. YC is stuck in the same repeating day and is fully aware of it. Our characters end up finding each other (or they already know each other) and we can take several routes from there. They can be allies, looking to find a way to Break the Loop. They can take Advantage of the Loop and have some fun together. They can be bitter enemies, with one trying to Break the Loop while the other wants to keep things looping forever.

C) If you've ever seen Re:Zero, then this one will be familiar. Rather than a day being Looped, MC can actually go through multiple days, but something (usually death) triggers a reset. We can have checkpoints where the reset stops at or the reset goes way back to the first day all over again. This would involve YC losing all memories or YC can be a part of the loop as well.

I admit, I have a huge love for shortstacks, especially halflings, goblins, dwarves and other fantasy races. This can also be aliens with short stature. Mind you, a shortstack is an adult with a curvy but really short body. If you give me a shortstack who is literally half the size of my character, I'll love you for it.

I'd love a GM partner in general, someone to take the role of the Game Master in an RP/Adventure. It can be a fantasy or sci-fi story or even something modern and supernatural. Yes, this involves playing multiple women. If you're up for it, I'd love to talk and brainstorm details with you.

This might seem odd, but I like the idea of an RP where MC can and will relieve his sexual urges on a woman (or multiple) at any time. Like for example a lord and his servant. I can roll with consensual or non-con for this one, but its not a short scene. I want a full on relationship where this is explored.

Fandom:

DeathLoop (Just this one for now)

If any of these interest you, send me a DM and I'll be happy to discuss details with you.

Back
Top Bottom