Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red and The Wolf

Raven-Eve

Super-Earth
â??Momâ?¦.I will be late, hurry up already.â? Red was running to the door, after taking her red cloak off of her bed, it was something she never went without. An odd nick name Red, but it was simple enough to understand why people called her it. Her actual name was Tara, but it had been years since anyone but her mother called her by her birth name. This was fine with her. â??You know how grandmother getsâ?¦when Iâ??m lateâ? she walked into the kitchen, where her mother was preparing a basket. â??I know, I knowâ?¦almost doneâ?¦â? Her mother paused. â??There we goâ? She turned and handed Tara the basket. â??Finallyâ?¦I can get going?â? Her mother just nodded and came closer to give her a kiss on her forehead.

â??Iâ??m really too old for you to be doing thatâ?¦.â? Tara sighed and walked towards the door. â??Nearly eighteen and you still kiss me on the headâ?¦.â? The door slammed behind her, leaving her mother chuckling.

Tara, or Red was a rather independent girl, she was also rather pretty. Auburn red hair offset her red cloak nicely, and her green eyes were bright from underneath the hood of her cloak, almost glowing when she passed under the shade of the trees she passed. Her body was nice and toned not much fat to her at all. After all she did walk to her grandmothers a few times a week, and it was not a small walk. A few miles at least, though she never really timed it, she guessed it took and hour or so to get to her grandmothers cottage.

Now there were two paths that she could take, one that lead through a dark forest, and a longer path that went around town and did not cut into the forest until the last twenty minutes of the walk. Which one would you take? Well Red had taken the shorter path a few times, and those few time she felt like she was being watched. That was enough for her, so the easy and safest choice was taking the path that cut around town. With the basket on her arm she continued on her way, sure that the walk was going to be like any other timeâ?¦long, and boring.

Rika grinned to her self as she prowled though the forest, Her wild silvery hair flying out behind her has she ran. Long slender ears could be seen poking out of her hair along with her sharp canines and the long silvery tail that revealed to all that she was none other then the wolf that made her home in the forest. Her deep red eyes took in every thing around her as she came to a halt. She wore a tight form-fitting top that showed off her lovely curves along with a matching pare of pants that left little to the imagination.

She had been roaming the forest for the last few days eagerly awaiting the one hunger she had not been able to fill. She had come to the forest years ago and was happy and content with everything she had until one day she had happened to see the beautiful Red as she made her way along the forest path to her grandmother’s home. Ever since she had eagerly watched her every time Red went, her longing growing stronger the older and more beautiful Red became.Finaly though she had noticed that Red had began to take another path to her grandmothers and this disappointed Rika.

Rika grinned wolfishly as she stopped within part of the longer city path that cut though the forest. She was determined that she would have Red. She would charm her and seduce her into becoming a willing mate or she would make her become hers. She hoped she could make Red hers without too much trouble but if not she was willing to go as far as she needed to make her hers.

Red walked, and hummed while doing so. A little song that her grandmother had taught her long ago, when she was just a little girl and it was still just as catchy as it was back then. The path was actually along the forest, which was fine because the path was out in the open. People other then her traveled it often, and even a few times in the past she had stopped to have small conversation with the people she knew.

Did Red know it was the Wolf Rika that had been watching her, no, not really. If she had she would have avoided the forest at all costs. She was not known for her bravery; in fact everyone in her family knew that she was a bit of a coward. Of course anyone backed in a corner would become defensive; Red had just never been put in a position to show how defensive she could be.

Another thing Red was known for was her lack of balance, and often times she ended up tripping over her own feet. Red instead of tripping over her own feet, did not watch the path, and stumbled forward when her foot hit a stray rock. She quickly found herself on the ground, only catching herself barely by her hands instead of her pretty face. â??Owwâ? she sat up, looking around for the basket the flew out of her hands. â??Awwâ?¦crapâ?¦the woods, did you have to fly into the woods?â? she picked herself up and grumbled, looking into the forest.

Rika smiled in antisapation as she slowly began to draw nearer and nearer to the path.She had been waiting for so long that she had to make her move now or she would never be able to.It was just as she as about to walk out of the woods and onto the path that she heard a soft cry and a thud.Curious as to what had happend she was about to show herself when a basket flew from the impact and skidded into the woods.It came to a landing right before Rika's feet and she picked it up with a smirk.

Rika picked it up with a smile and slowly walked into view,her hips swaying slightly as she walked."Oh my such a slip.I hope that you Havent hurt that pretty face of yours dear."She said in a soft voice with concern.She knew that she might run away as soon as she realized who she was but She would act friendly for the moment."Here Pretty little Red,Let me help you to your feet."She said as she offered a slender clawed hand to her.

Red had sighed and propped herself up, and thatâ??s when the voice came. It was funny she did not see anyone behind her, at least not in view of her tripping and falling. â??Uhh, my pretty face is just fineâ?¦thank youâ? Her voice had a hint of sarcasm to it. Without looking up much she took the hand offered to her, she did not take notice that the hand offered was clawed. Once on her feet she glanced up, and jumped back rather suddenly. â??Whoaâ?¦Stay backâ?¦â? Silly little red stumbled over that same rock...again, but this time she fell on her back.

There she was on her back, staring up at the woman, or Wolf really. â??Owwâ?¦.uhh, just stay where you areâ?¦Pleaseâ? She held a hand up, as if it might stop the wolf from moving any closer. Indeed she was pretty, but Red knew that kind of beauty was deadly and very miss leading.

Rika mearly gave her one of her wolfish smirks as she moved closer dispite Reds weak protests."And why would I stay back dear Red."She said as she reached a hand out to stroke her cheek as Red stumbled back and triped over the same rock yet again.She couldnt help the soft giggle that escaped her as she looked down at her on the ground yet again.Suddenly She moved down to the ground and was almost on top of her.A clawed hand moved to stroke her cheek gently."Are you afraide of me Red..?"She asked and smiled."Dont be I wont bite."She said then paused as she looked into her eyes before smirking again."Unless you like that."She was enjoying playing with her and eagerly waited for her reaction to her not so suttle teasing.

Her ears twitched slightly as she listened to Red's breathing and the sounds of the forest nearby.She could tell that they were the only ones around that that if Red wanted to escape, Rika could easily keep her right there.

Red quicky found herself in an interesting situation, Rika hovering over her, a claw playing at her now flushed cheeks. â??Biteâ?¦â? Her eyes glanced down at her lips, watching her talk, and seeing her very sharp K9s. This wolf could do some damage if she wanted to, and what could she do to stop her? Red bit on her bottom lip, trying to think her way out of this sticky situation. â?? If you were meâ?¦.you would be afraidâ?¦Iâ??m sureâ? She slowly started to scoot out from underneath Rika, her breast nearly touching the young wolf as she tried to make to slow escape.

â??Look, I need to get goingâ?¦.My grandmother is expecting meâ?¦Very soon, you must understand.â? She spoke fast, as she kept eye contact with her. As soon as she was out from under the wolf, she got up on her feet, turned and ran off. â??Keep the basketâ?¦.a giftâ?¦from me to youâ? Could she make into town? it was not far.

Rika mearly grinned at her words as she tried to slowly move out from under her.Her deep red eyes looked on as she cutely bit her lip."Ahh but If I were you I would do excatly as Rika the Wolf wanted of me....It would make whats going to happen much more enjoyable for the both of us."She said softly as she moved to block her escape.Her grin widened at her words as she tried to give her the basket as a bribe."As much as I would love to accept your gift.."She said before sudenly pinning the two of her arms above her head.She moved to nuzzle against the tender flesh of her neck,her teeth gently grazing her skin as she began to slowly kiss up her neck.

Her tail slowly began to slide up and down Red's leg as her knee moved up between Red's own legs.As she reached her ear she slowly and gently nibbled at her ear before gently wispering into her ear."The wolf is very hungry Red...Ive longed for this."She said sweetly as she moved to nuzzle ner neck again softly and teasingly kissing her.

Her escape had been quickly put to a stop, Rika pinning her arms above her head. â??You did not looookâ?¦â? her sentence was cut off, by the distraction of Rika nuzzling her, her K9s grazing her sensitive skin. â??Heyâ?¦stop thatâ? Was this wolf really kissing on her neck, had she gotten this all wrong? Kissing is a type of affection, unless she just tasted her? Then she felt her tail rub on her leg, more affection. Her knee coming between her legs threw her off though.

â??Uhhâ?¦this is not rightâ?¦.your femaleâ?¦Iâ??m femaleâ? Did that not matter to this wolf, was she a bit confused? All this nibbling and kissing of course had an affect on her, though Red was too busy to even notice herself. Her body did not care weather this wolf was female or male, the affection either way would turn her on. â??Please...â? Red groaned, a bit out of breath, her heart beating so fast. â??Stopâ?¦this is not rightâ?¦â?

Rika giggled softly as she heard her protests.She had allways had a love for the female body but she had known for a fact that she only liked woman when a male had tried to mate with her and lost his life.She continued her gentle nuzzleing and now began to nibble and bite her neck softly eager to hear more of her soft,sweet protests.Now that she had started there wasnt a thing Red could do to stop her.She would make her see that she would enjoy it as well.

As her tail continued stroking her legs.She moved so that she held both of her wrists with one hand and moved her other to slowly slide down her body before moving under her top to gently caress her smooth skin."Why is this not right my sweet Red.Did you think that I wanted to hurt you?"She said and laughed softly before moving to kiss her sweet lips."I want you Red, Ive wanted this sence the first time I layed eyes on you."She said as she gently nibbled on her lower lip,Her hand moving up slowly to cup her breast.

Red closed her eyes tight, her arms jerked, but found that Rikaâ??s grasp on her wrist was quite firm. No no, this was not right, Girls with boys, not girls with girls. She whimpered as the wolf wove on to explore her body, slipping under her black top, touching her bare skin.

Rika nibbled on her lower lip after kissing her once or twice, Red thought about screaming for help, but when the cupped her breast through her bra, she jerked forward. Jerking forward sent Red into kissing Rika fully, lips pressed hard against hers. Reds eyes shot open feeling her soft lips against hers, and though she wanted to pull back she could not. Instead she moaned and kissed back, it was a sudden change in attitude. Virgin were always the fickle ones, want to be left alone, then pawing for affection the next moment.

She had no idea what she was doing with this female wolf, but it felt nice being wanted in such a way. No guys had showed her the attention she wanted, so maybe this was right for her. Red would continue to fight herself on this, for awhile to come, which would give Rika time to chase after her in a way. A game perhaps.

Rika smirked as she felt her slender arms jerking against her own.Her grip as as hard as iron though she was being as gentle as she could with the beautiful Red.Her gentle whimpers only drove her to kiss harder and more passionatly as she savored the taste of her soft supple flesh.

Her eyes widened as she suddenly felt her kissing back hard and as she let out a longing moan aginst her,She looked back into her eyes with a look of wild lust and caring for the human as she eagerly kissed her back.Her hand gently foldled and cupped her breast as she slowly began to release her wrists.Soon her other hand was gently wrapped around her slim waist as her knee gently rubbed up between her legs.She had not been expecting Red to suddenly return her feelings but she was not about to complain one bit.She didnt know what would happen after but she knew that she wanted to be with her.

It was like Red was an auto drive now, all her persisting stopping , like Rika had pressed some magical button somewhere on her body. Either way, she was feeling differently now, enough that when her wrists were released she touched Rika back, gently at first. Her hand going to her shoulders, then moving up to the back of her neck, keeping her still so that she could kiss her still. Its was odd wanting to kiss another woman, but she could not help herself now. Her hand moved up her neck, in to her hair, she gently took a handful of hair and pulled back on it. Once their kiss was broke Red took her lips to the wolfs neck. â??Donâ??t stopâ?¦.â? She nibbled around her collar bone, having Rika in a beautiful position. After all she was not running, Red was finding the gull to try and control Rika.

â??So many stories about the creatures in the forests, never one about you. A story best written by usâ? Her voice was steamy, lusty. Red pressed herself against the knee between her legs, riding it in a gentle fashion., her eyes closed, and her hand letting loose of her hair letting her up.

Rika was plesently taken aback as Red suddenly seemed the more dominant of the two.She shivered softly at her gentle touches,A low soft growl of affection coming from deep within her chest.She loved how her slender hands moved though her silky silvery hair and showed it as moved to lick and bite Red's neck.She closed her eyes and let a soft sigh of pleasure escape her silky lips as she felt her gently nibbleing back."Her other hand slid up and around to pull Reds hood down and away from her face as she inturn ran her clawed fingers though her own golden hair."Our story is one as old as man."She said as she moved her knee gently aginst her heated core as she longed to rip her clothes to shreds.

Our story is just begining my sweet Red."She said back as her hands moved quicky to the clasp of her cloak and letting it fall to the ground beneath them.She moved again then to catch her mouth in a hard and passionate kiss,her tongue slipping into her mouth to dance with Red's

Rika pulled the hood of her clock away from her face, letting loose her golden locks. Then soon, the cloak fell away completely. Without her red cloak she was just Tara, not Red, but still it changed nothing of her actions. Everything Rika was saying made Tara smile, and when the wolf kissed her, her eyes rolled back. Their tongue mingled, and played at each other, like a game , who was keeping score. The kiss was passionate, and hard, Reds fingers gripped around Rikas hips, and then she pushed against her.

â??Youâ?¦â? She felt out of breath, like she had just ran a few miles. â??Are amazingâ?¦â? Tara smiled again, and an idea ran through her. Suddenly Rika would find Tara shoving her away, and hear her disappear into the woods. Tara knew now that she was in no danger, so running away was her way of saying â??come and get meâ? .

Give a few second head start Rika would hear her laugh, at least in the woods they were alone.

Rika felt the same as their tongues clashed passionatly,their kiss sending electric shocks of pleasure though her as her arms slid around her waist once again.As she felt her pulling closer to her she gently nibbled on her lower lip playfuly.She had never felt such a rush and was breathless as well as Tara pulled away gently.Rika couldnt help but to smirk wolfishly at her words.She licked her lips savoring the taste of her as she suddenly pushed away and ran into the woods.

Rika laughed softly at that and quickly followed after Tara,her body moving with a wild grace as she caught the sent of her lover.As she ran her eyes seemed to shine with a feral pleasure as she eagerly chased after her.As she drew nearer she could see her golden curls ahead of her and smirked."Silly girl to run from the wolf..."She said in a playfull tone as she closed the distance between them.((Gahh sorry for not posting as much im kind of brain dead at the moment.))

((Thats ok, as you can see by the crappy post....I was tired. Next one will be better))

Tara glanced back over her right shoulder; she could see Rika not far behind her. With a smile, and a laugh she began to dodge and weave through the trees. Picking up the pace was hard, and she knew that she was going to be caught, but it was fun trying to run from the wolf. Tara was excited, her golden curls bouncing as she ran. Yes Grandma was not going to see her grand daughter any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom