Mx Any Adventures in Nonmonogamy

AlphaStag

Planetoid
Hello there, I am Alpha. Alph, for short.

As the title states, I am looking for roleplays with nonmonogamous and polyamorous themes, with a heavy emphasis on group sex.

I am a 32 year old male living in Ohio, working as a Floral Designer. I am openly polyamorous and have a fiancé who I plan to marry this year. She is knows I am on here, and in fact, encourages it. It makes her hot knowing what kind of naughty things I am getting into. ;) My soon-to-be-wife is also my domme. While technically a switch, I consider myself to be her sub.

Some of my hobbies/interests include: Nature, Hiking, Spirituality, Meditation, Reading, Plants & Flowers, Minimalism, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Cooking, Music, and more.

My roleplay interests/kinks include: Consensual Themes, Happy/Fun Themes, Sexual Exploration & Adventures, Modern Settings, Fantasy Settings, Romance, Loving Relationships, Casual Sex Worlds/Settings, Group Sex, Orgies, Gangbangs, Bukkakes, Voyuerism, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Hotwifing, Stag & Vixen Dynamics, Cuckold & Cuckquean (without degredation or humiliation aspects), Swinging, Polyamory, Ethical Nonmonogamy, Open Relationships, and Light Bisexuality (heteroflexibility?)

Things I am NOT looking for include: Nonconsensual Themes, Rape, Darker Themes, Unethical Scenerios, Underage Characters (must be 18 or older), Older Characters (must be 40 or younger), Degredation, Humiliation

For characters, I have a couple of F-lists. One is male, and the other is shemale. These are not the only characters I am willing to play as I would like to add more to this list in the future. This is just what I have for now.

Alphastag
Morenn

As far as preference on post length goes, I would like to keep things simple and steer clear of complex plots and large posts, as I do not have the time nor mental energy to invest in writing very large posts.

In my mind, an introductory post can be anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs to set the scene; just to get things going. Regular posts can be 1-2 short paragraphs each, depending on what is needed or desired.

Posts can be smaller, but must not be one-liners. I prefer a minimum of 3-4 sentences on a post. If you are experiencing writer's block and are struggling, just let me know. I'm pretty forgiving as long as you let me know whats going on. 🙂

For Males, I would be willing to double up and play as a male and a female. I am not opposed, however, if you would like to do the doubling up instead.

Feel free to select one of the following women for us to share as well as one of the roleplay prompts. Alternatively, provide your own woman you'd like to share and an idea of your own.

Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5

Fuck My Girlfriend
Shared Wife
(Gang)Bang Bros
Our Slut

For Females, I would be willing to double up and play the role of both males (Or more!). Select a roleplay prompt below, or alternatively, provide an idea of your own!

Some of my ideas include...

I'm In Love With A Slut! (Or Sex Worker)
Shared Wife
Gangbang Party
Bukkake Party
Slut Girlfriend
Community/Village Lover (Tribal setting; Many males, few females)
Swingers Club
Nudist Beach (Or Resort)

If any of this appeals to you, send me a message, and we can set something up. 😘

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom