Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Bunny Boy's infidelity needs to end ♥

peachfuzz

i'm as friendly as a rabbit
I want to write something just a bit more plotty with this boy - basically, he's a bunny boy who 'can't help' cheating on his partner. He loves attention, and being taken 'by force', despite being willing. He's chatty during sex, and could even be called a powerbottom or a brat for the right person. He's needy, although he won't say he needs something, just whine and complain about things until he gets dicked down.

Maybe his partner's too vanilla, or their sex is just boring. I'm open to why he keeps cheating, whether you'd wanna turn this into a cucking thing or (as I'd prefer!) his partner gets fed up with him coming home still smelling like sex, and decides to take drastic measures to ensure he won't have a chance to go off prowling for cock again - whether that's babytrapping him, or chaining him to the bed. He might complain, but he's so wet, he clearly doesn't mind.

Please feel free to approach with similar story interests, even if it doesn't follow this precisely. If our kinks seem like they'd line up well, but you don't quite feel comfortable with the cheating angle, let me know, we can adjust, maybe he's thinking of leaving YC and YC decides that's not an option, or something else!

Or maybe they're pining for MC as their friend and gets sick of seeing him sleep around with every dick that's willing except his, and decides to claim him for his own (for a fun obsession vibe~)

Last edited:
I'm still here, with an addendum of Nanami x Higuruma, because holy shit I adore them both so much.

Switched this whole mess up, I am begging to play my boy 🙏

Crawling out of the wilds of the real world to plead a chance to play my boy 🙏

I don't often get the Need to write my cis boys, but I'd love to write a retired hitman/assassin sort of thing against most any kind of woman, whether its his handler or a girl who's just nice to him, even if she learns his past.

Back
Top Bottom