Mx Female Femdom mommy dom erp request thread

mewtwola

Yato
Are you a femdom or mommy dom looking to erp? Having trouble finding a capable person to erp with to act out your lewd kinky desires? Well you don't need to look any further because I'm here! I'm looking to erp with anyone who has really kinky ideas and is atleast semi literate. Or literate. Dm me on blue moon or on discord. Some of my ideas include

Huccow boy and owner witch. You play an all powerful witch who as of late has been feeling lonely, wanting to start a family but not being able to find someone of her taste. But one day she comes across a slave caravan and sees me. Instantly taking a liking to me she takes me in and decides to teach me about magic while she tries to heal me of all the trauma I had while I was enslaved

This ones for people who can play multiple characters. A mother and daughter. The daughter went away for college, leaving her single mother all alone in her house. She met me and started dating. Winter break comes along and she convinces me to spend it with her and her mother. Although when the mother meets me her lonely side gets the better of her and starts seducing him. Eventually the daughter finds out and decides it would be for the best if they worked together and shared their toy

Monster girl femdom erp. a world where monsters and humans co exist, you're a doujin (hentai manga artist) drawing out her fantasies of having a cute boy to play with. One day she comes across a young man who's being abused at home so she takes him in. Convincing him to be a model for her lewd fantasies, eventually making him hers
If any of these ideas interest you dm me or message me on discord plus1mew#9194

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom