Mx Any New Plot Thread! (Looking for new partners)

CR0W

Moon
Hello! Welcome to my new thread, I'm going to try and keep active on this thread.
I mainly play as submissive characters, but Im able to play switches and doms sometimes(depends on my mood)
~
`
~
`
~
`
~
`
~
`
~​
Introduction:
Hello! I'm Crow, I am nonbinary but I play as all genders/pairings
I've been rping for several years now, I have some skill, yet i'm still rusty in some ways.
I love OOC chat! So if you’d like to be friends I would love to chat as we rp!

What I have to offer:
3-5+ paragraphs
Everyday responses and smooth back-to-fourth days
Easy Sub, energetic Switch, and gentle Dom
Ghost friendly

What I expect:
No one-liners and at least 3 paragraph responses
Chill(please be chill)
Idea bringing
Decent grammar
~
|
~
|
~
|
~
|
~
|
~
|​
Kinks:
Foreplay
Spanking
Rough sex
Breeding
Toys
Cumplay
Hickeys and bruises
ABO
Milfs
Passionate sex
Dirty talk
Humiliation
Public sex
Bondage
Daddy kink

Turn offs:
Scat
Vomit
Vore
Age regression
Underage characters

If your kinks aren’t mentioned here then I probably feel neutral about them and depends on the scene.

Themes I like:
Fantasy, modern, dystopian, Slice-of-life, Adventure, romance
I will label the kinks that I mainly want in the plot, if its blank then i dont care.

kink: Daddy kink
title: Daddys boy.
An old man had grown into a silver fox, his appearance being an attraction to many ladies. But the only one he desires is his sons best friend, he was small and sweet, being only 20 made the boy seem so young.
The more his son brought this boy over, the more he and the friend were able to get closer and closer. Soon enough the silver fox asks the boy to be his full time maid.
pairings: mxm(trans), MxN

kink: daddy kink
title: Let me spoil you~
A rich, handsome man found his old student homeless and sick on the streets one night while drinking. After tending for the student he learns the sad fate and devotes himself to spoil and give the best life to this beautiful student. Soon the student started to open up more, and started to open they're legs as a thank you. Pairings: MxF, MxM, MxM(trans)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom