Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Personal Assistant Little

darklove

Super-Earth
This has been teasing my brain for a while. I just want to jump in but a few notes to help have a great experience:

1. Third person POV
2. 3 sentence MINIMUM
3. I am fine with most kinks just be respectful if I happen to say no to something. Also....this is based on a character that is enjoys Little things. So be prepared. She's an adult woman who just happens to like cute things and such.
4. I dont want a big discussion. I want as many different reactions and pairings as possible. So just send me responses to the starter below!
5. Be respectful of my time. I dont owe anything to anyone but my fiance and my boss. Lol. I have a work life and a personal one. I may be on all day for 4 days but then wont be back for a week. I dont do this on purpose. I just have a choatic life.

Now here's my starter. It may not interest anyone but thats ok. Just something i had to try and get out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madeline heaved a sigh just off camera before coming into view of it with a big smile. "Good morning boss!" She nods her head making her blonde curls bounce in their ribbon wrapped ponytail. The bright green of the ribbon matching her eyes and the bow just about as big as her head. She doesnt expect an answer. In the seven months shes been doing this remote personal assistant job she has never gotten one. Her employer actually speaks tonher very little and while Madeline is required to have her camera on the whole time...she has only seen her boss maybe 5 times.

The curvy 23 year old is used to this by now though and just dives into her work. Fighting back all the other things thats going on in her life causing her to stress out because her way to let go of that stress would be to give in to little space.....which Madeline didnt think was a good idea while working. Its a losing battle however between the stress and then her friend trying to make her feel better by sending her coloring pages and cute animal videos. Madeline slips into little space unintentionally and is lost to it.

Madeline isnt even fully aware of picking up her favorite stuffie....an old worn out bunny...or even when she picks up her green and yellow paci and pops it in her mouth. She is still working but has completely spaced out on being on camera and needing to hide these little traits. Humming happily around her paci she even becomes more productive to work.

Back
Top Bottom