Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

let's have an adventure, seeking fun and detailed M

PurrlyGate

Moon
Hi,

Thank you for checking out my barebones thread.
I just joined today and couldn't wait to get in on the fun :p

I started roleplaying in my early teens as an extension of my love for writing, and have always enjoyed a long term, story-driven plot with characters and relationships worth exploring. Later it moved from pure romance and fantasy to more modern plots and worlds where I could explore smutty adventures without a care in the world.

Yes, modern plots and worlds. I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for fantasy worlds with vampires and mutants.

My style is fairly descriptive, I put effort into the 2-3 paragraphs I write, but I am also known to write more if we really connect. I always try to come up with as much detail as I can without godmodding you. I tend to stop when I feel like an action from your character is required. Give me something to work with, talk to my character, take action.

My experience has taught me to be open to suggestions, usually preferring my partner to join in and brainstorm ideas together. However, I can tell you this... I prefer story over smut. I love building up to the actual smut, teasing and anticipating it. Also, I prefer long term plots. A quick wham-bam-thank-you-mam won't cut it, I love evolving and growing, so our plot should at least last a couple of weeks, if not longer.

Kink wise, I am OK with probably everything considered to be mainstream, and not scared to consider doing more obscure things to keep the story interesting and going. It's role play after all, pineapple pizza is a thing MC could enjoy :LOL: That being said, I am always happy to enjoy fetish that are more out there, just to keep it interesting, but it's not a must.

Right now I am really, reaaaally craving some MMF action, so, if you can include that... I'd be more than happy :)

What I do not want: playing a bimbo, a slave or any role that limits MC from taking part in, and adding to the story.

I do PMs and threads, 1st or 3rd person, present or past tense.

I try to match your posts with detail, dialogue and smut, but if you describe the window pane there ain't much I get out of it. Give me something to work with and I will play ball with you.

So, my main ideas are:

- College Fun: roadtrip or roommates. We get along fine and love to party, me being the only girl in the group, some of the guys make a move on me. I may even feel like playing it slutty, having been shared in the past. Either way, I would envision this to be a tale of multiple threesomes, drunken parties and colorful rumors on campus.

- Sharing Is Caring: my turn on here is the feeling of deceiving my partner. I would be sleeping with a more dominant guy and feel ashamed, until I realize that I am ashamed because I enjoy it. I would try to hide it as much as I can. Then my hubby/bf finds out and we have this big discussion, and it turns out that he is turned on by it, allowing me to continue seeing my lover, perhaps even other men...

- Under His Spell: abusive relationship: Basically, YC and MC are acquaintances, or already dating, and YC turns out to be possessive and abusive towards mine. I do not want this to go into Bimbo territory, just mainly being forced into changing, having YC be some sort of a daddy figure that leads and makes important decisions without consulting MC. The way I envision this it would include a lot of "house rules" and male dominance.

- Purity Ring: we are a couple that promised to "stay clean" until marriage, MC would be totally obsessed with remaining a virgin. YC does his best at first, but over time his urges get the best of him and he tries to change my mind, leading into MC slowly giving in, perhaps pleasuring him in other ways, while remaining a virgin. I would like this plot to be more about MC fighting herself, wanting to remain faithful to her principles, but fearing to lose YC. This plot would, most likely, have some religious background.

- What happens in Vegas...: MC goes on holiday with her bestie and ends up meeting a group of jocks that promise them tons of fun for the duration of the holiday. This one can include some MMF, FFM, FFMM action. I generally don't like to play 2 characters, so it would still mainly be about MC, with an exception here and there

- Lights, camera... Action!: MC is curious about breaking into the adult industry and answers an ad just for fun. YC wants to manage her, and sees an opportunity. This could be fun and smutty. Easy to include lots of kinks and situations that are "out there".

- 1 New Tinder Notification: MC has always been shy, after her latest bad breakup she decides to join Tinder just to regain some confidence. At first she is fishing for compliments, but then there is this guy... Not sure if I want it to be a daddy, or just a perv. Either way, YC would lead her into a world she didn't know existed. A world of pain, pleasure and fun.

- Mothertrucker: MC works at a diner that is mostly frequented by truckers and tourists, YC could be a regular at the diner. Just looking for some fun in the dirty restroom, or the back of a truck. The idea of a sweaty trucker having his fun with MC and then leaving town is sort of a turn on.

- Killing Fields: We are a group of soldiers stationed in a war torn region, the stress of it all, and the friendship makes one of them start to desire the other. Perhaps, being the only female, MC could be the stress relief for the group. Not too familiar with military terms, but the idea turns me on to have sex in a dangerous place.

- Daddy issues: MC and YC are a seperated couple with a kid. MC goes on holiday and brings the kid along, because YC is going to have the kid for the holidays. YC is manipulating and coerces MC. I generally love being corrupted, coerced and manipulated. Playing characters with daddy issues is fun and kinda therapeutic. Obviously the kid is just gonna be mentioned and will never be around when the smut happens.

I think that's about it... feel free to PM me with your ideas, or just to say hi ;)

Back
Top Bottom