Mx Any What I REALLY Want ( The story I wanna write the most)

knockknock

Star
Hey Everyone. I have been on site for awhile and have not had much luck. Not to be discouraged I have decided to just toss this out there as , like the title says, it is really the thing I want to do the most.

What I am looking for is the evolution of a marriage through cuckolding and hotwifing but without depth and interesting characters what is the point? I am not looking for a one off, quickie or anything like that.

As far the character I'd like you to play...obviously the wife character. Starting as a sweet, caring, loyal and maybe sexually vanilla type person. Perhaps a bit religious who makes a shocking discovery that her husband has been hiding a dark fantasy about her, from her. She will struggle with this but over time transform into a flirty, slutty perhaps even dominant figure. Transformation is the key, her being one thing and turning into something else entirely. I would be the husband. Quiet, shy, self esteem issues but a good guy who loves his wife very much. Has struggled with his fantasies and hiding them from her because he has no idea how to talk to her about them.

We would both play various people they interact with along the way. Family, friends, coworkers, exes, strangers etc. I can play both males and females and if you can as well that is awesome.

This is my biggest fantasy, a real life desire I will most like never experience. So I want this to be detailed, creative, fun and dirty. Here are some kinks I'd like to explore in this scene if possible.

Cuckolding/ Hot wife/ Cheating
A woman who smokes or vapes
A woman who has sex with lots if different men. Also various types of men ( age, race, marital status etc.)
Lying, manipulation
Group sex
Voyeurism
Cum play
Interracial
Domination, humiliation
The color black ( make up, clothing)
Big sunglasses

I know some of these are peculiar. Anything you wanna starch, add or discuss would be fine with me. I love partners who have ideas and input. I prefr Discord for both planning and writing. That being said, here in PM is fine as well if that is not an option.

Back
Top Bottom