Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Futa x Celebrity fun!

themeisalwaysgood

Meteorite
Hi there. I’m looking to find partners who share my interest in celebrity roleplay. I particular enjoy the idea of playing as a furs who is able to corrupt a celebrity, and encourage her to experience new sensations, potentially even a new way of life.

At this stage I’m looking more to meet people with a mutual interest in kinks, approach and characters, with a view to forming a connection that means we can then explore the development of a scene together.

I typically use broadly realistic settings in the modern world, that can form the backdrop for some celebrity interaction, either with another famous face or someone who is less well known. Depending on who is involved, this can include locations such as secluded resorts, cabins in the woods, interviews, bars, gyms - really, it’s whatever we think would be a comfortable and convenient place for our characters to interact.

My kinks are varied, but include the kinks of orientation play, bondage, humiliation, verbal abuse, anal, orgasm control/denial, and consequences. I’m open to both long and short term play, although my preference is always for long term given the added options and opportunities that it presents. Ideally, I want to find partners I can play with via an IM, but again that is something that can be discussed in more detail.

Some of my favourite celebrities are as follows; Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Mariah Carey, Kelly Brook, Trish Stratus, Nikki Bella, Paige, AJ Lee, Victoria Justice, Rachel Bilson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Katya Elise Henry, Jessica Biel.

Depending on whether one or both of us are playing as celebrities, and also depending on our roles (I’m typically a Domme but can happily switch too), I have some suggestions for non-celebrity appearances and characters to also involve, but this is the kind of thing I much prefer discussing with a potential partner to make sure we’re developing something that we both enjoy.

Anyway, I’ll leave that as an initial ramble for now! If you like what you read, think you’d enjoy playing or want to find out more, messages are your friend!

Back
Top Bottom