Mx Female Miscellaneous Ideas Superdump

GoneAwayAgain

Meteorite
Hey all,

It's probably for the best if I keep everything I come up with in the one place rather than spreading it out in various places. So let's lead off with my kinks & limits before heading into the individual scenes in particular. I can either do them on here in some capacity or on my discord account - for the longer form harem ones I'd rather do them on discord, since I can keep information organized a bit better than in other places.

Kinks (Order of Appreciation)
  • Canon Characters & RPF
  • Drawn & Live Image References
  • Harems
  • Incest
  • Dubcon
  • Mind Break
  • Breeding
  • Lactation
  • Master/Slave
  • Leash & Collar
  • 'Cow theming'
  • Size Difference
  • Raceplay
  • Misogyny
  • Mind Control
  • Beast
  • Monsters x Humans
  • Breast Expansion (within reason)
  • Sluttification
  • Public
  • Free Use
  • Humiliation
  • Body Writing
Limits
  • Underage (this tends to be a flat 'no')
  • Gore / Vore / Scat / Etc
  • Inflation
  • Excessive pain / Excessive bondage
  • Excessive bimbofication
  • Excessive...anything, basically. It's a bit of a loose limit so feel free to ask for specifics.
  • Noncon (more from an 'it's boring' position than directly opposed, so if you've got a good twist on it feel free to bring it up)
Preferred Canon/RPF Sources & Settings
  • DC (Animated Universe, but others too)
  • Final Fantasy (6 -> 10, 13)
  • Fire Emblem (All)
  • Marvel (Comics mostly, but others too)
  • Mass Effect
  • Movie Stars
  • My Hero Academia
  • One Piece
  • Pathfinder
  • Persona 5
  • Shadowrun
  • Singers
  • Star Wars
  • Warhammer (Fantasy & 40k)
  • Wrestlers
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original & GX)
Scenes
  • DC - Femdom, Breeding. Lighthearted. Amazons don't recreate asexually or anything like that - they instead keep a secret part of Themyscria hidden away from all except the best specimens of their populace. Inside they keep a selection of men from around the world, carefully picked and kidnapped to keep the island going. While the men aren't necessarily complaining about having to sleep with Wonder Woman and her mother among others, they do still have a few issues regarding the entire situation.
  • Final Fantasy [Mixed] - Harem, Parody, Mind Control. Lighthearted. In a move that is guaranteed to make them an absurd amount of money, Square Enix figures out how to link gacha games with creating real-life sex androids modelled after girls from their series. The girls act close to their canon counterparts - save for some of the 'seasonal alts' - except with their sex drives turned up to eleven. The sucker of it all is that they're deliberately trying to leech me for even more money in various ways and it's a lot harder to say no to a real person than a .png.
  • Marvel - Harem, Master/Slave, Breeding, Humiliation, Public, Mysogyny. 'Serious'. A cosmic-level threat has stunted Earth's population rate and killed most of the males to boot, leaving Earth with one more ultimatum - unless they can repopulate to a new level within fifty years, he'll destroy the planet outright. While some of the more powerful surviving male heroes leave Earth to try and figure out a way to stop this, world governments and the female hero population come to the unnerving realisation that something has to be done. Males are assigned harems of around ten women with the explicit purpose of trying to get them to bare children - and the male character happens to be given one consisting entirely of (former) superheroes at his beck and call. There's a catch, though not much of one - to inspire everyone else, they have to livestream it. All the time.
  • Mass Effect - Breeding, Lactation, Free Use, Cow Theming. A group of people manage to survive the Reapers by placing themselves in hidden suspended animation, although now they're faced with the daunting task of repopulating the universe. With a lack of functioning in-vitro facilities they end up resorting to the old fashioned way, turning the surviving Normandy women into hucows to pump out child after child.
  • My Hero Academia - Raceplay, Dubcon, Older Male/Younger Woman, Mind Break. Dark. A foreign hero with the ability to shapeshift has some serious dirt on U.A, who end up sending him one student a year to 'study' under him in his home nation. Unfortunately it's essentially just a pimping out service, and he warps every new sidekick he's assigned into an obedient sex slave.
  • Persona 5 - Romantic, Leash & Collar. Lighthearted. Joker's girlfriend liked taking orders from him in the metaverse or similar. Maybe a bit too much, and she decides to explore that some more after being called out on it by her friends.
  • Singers - Dubcon, Fan/Celebrity, Prostitution. Short. A rich family pays for a private concert for their son, who claims to be a big fan of the specific performer. Unfortunately it's not because of the music - although you're not quite sure how much that bothers you.

Back
Top Bottom