Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Plot Ideas and Desires!

Greetings!

I'll be using this thread as my general stomping ground for ideas I have so check back in and maybe new plot threads have been added!

I've been RPing for about 15 years now, so while I'm kind of new to the site, I'm not new to the scene.

I would describe my style as Semi-Literate, I tend to post 4-6 paragraphs to start with to set the scene and the character, and after the on average I can post 2-3 paragraphs depending on the speed of the action in the roleplay.
I'm not strict on length, I believe in quality over quantity. A long post with nothing to say isn't fun to bounce against! As long as there's content, I'm happy.

I'm down for Long-Term and Short-Term plots.

Contact me through PM if you'd like to talk, I'm down for roleplaying in either thread or PM, it doesn't matter to me.

Kinks:
Age gaps
Size difference
Incest (specific context required)
Teratophila/Monster sex
Anal play
Humiliation/Praise
Manipulation
Creampies
Dubcon
Noncon
Titfucking
Intercural
Frottage

Limits:
Toilet play
Scat
Watersports
Vomit
Amputation
Permanent extreme damage to players
Vore
Feet play

Plot Ideas Below!

This list is likely to change as I fill plots, add, or remove ideas! Check back!

Potential kinks: Incest, Age Difference, Teratophila

This is a broad idea! It could be two nations agreeing to unify on a marriage, two noble houses wanting to pool resources, or even a nation is conquered and the winner takes one of the princesses as their prize.
A specific idea I have us that an Uncle decides to take the throne but the only way to do it legitimately without uprising is my marrying the princess who has just lost her parents and needs to ascend. Whether the Uncle orchestrated this or not, I leave up to you. Or hit me with another idea, I'm all ears!

Incest can often be involved in that maybe the family needs to keep the bloodline pure, or there's no one else of Noble descent so the task falls to an uncle or a cousin.

This is a plot that hinges on characters so bring me a character idea and we can plot from there!

Potential kinks: Teratophila, Non/Dubcon, Size Difference

An offer is made to spare more suffering at the hands of a rampaging Dragon/Beast/War Party/Orc Tribe, and they are gifted a bride to placate them. A pretty simple idea but I want to play the Bride character but I'll leave the specifics of what you play up to you.
The general idea is just my character adjusting to this new life with yours, whether it be dark or not!

Potential kinks: Non/Dubcon

I have a fondness for playing as a selkie. For reference, a selkie is a sort of mermaid where they can live as seals and as humans, to walk on land they discard the seal skin and take the form of a human, but if someone were to steal the seal skin, the selkie would be bound to land and to the person who holds the skin. My personal headcanon is that as humans, they can't return to the water or they'll drown so they long for the sea and it's just that good angst.

So the idea can be modern or fantasy, I'm down with either. But I would play as a selkie. Perhaps she's trapped in a bad marriage with your character who holds her skin, or she just lost her skin to a poacher and your character helps her adjust to life on land. Maybe your character kills her husband and takes control of the seal skin. An example I'd done previously was a Viking overtook the ship her and her husband were on and he figured out she was a selkie and made a deal, she'd be his companion for a year and then he'd release her but they end up growing close.

If you have any ideas to add, I'd love to hear them!

Generic Themes and Pairings I like:
(roles I prefer have a *)

Post-Apocalyptic:

Survivor/Survivor
Warlord/Survivor*
Monster/Survivor*

Modern:
Trucker/Hitchhiker*
Mafia Themes
Kidnapper/Victim
Vampire/Human
Monster/Human*