Mx Female The art of humiliation and clothed play - nsfw (looking for sub F or dom F)

monicad89

Banned
Banished
Hello! A semi-lit roleplayer seeking for a submissive (bratty preferable) female (your rl gender is irrelevant) to be toyed with. I enjoy plenty of details, so no one-liners, with a preferable post length of around 3-5 paragraphs. I'm a RL female, but here's my thread where I write as male characters.
Tiny remark: I'm also open to writing as a submissive male for a dom female (that would be a challenge - I've never tried this, but would love to).

Now to the fun part:
I'm looking for someone to write a story with me, where sexual tension between our characters grows into a feverish pitch. Throughout most of the play, they are both to be clothed, and no stripping is allowed (until when we decide OOC that the tension is too much). I would love to write a blackmail story where YC finds herself blackmailed and forced to go on a date with MC in a public mall. They can touch each other under their clothes, but no stripping, and nothing comes out of their clothes.

Possible sexual acts:
- Fingering under the table in a restaurant/ or in a cinema with people sitting next to our characters.
- Nipple pinching in the lift
- Blowjobs with YC's face inside MC's pants
- Anal fingering by the shelves in the bookstore
- Spit swapping/ Heavy make-out when no one is looking
- Spanking OTK in the grocery store when there is no one
- Cum in pants/ squirting in panties
- Crawling like a dog in public

Special kinks (*rarer kinks that are up for discussion, depending on what you like)

Oral humiliation - Licking produces while buying grocery - cleaning vegetables, fruits and eggs with tongue.
Watersports humiliation - Licking toilet bowl seats clean, Licking urinals. BLADDER CONTROL.
Anal humiliation - Shoving objects under her skirt into her asshole (ie strawberries, bananas, etc)
Exhibitionism - Flashing others
Pain humiliation - Paper binder clips on nipples under her bra, clothespin on pussy lips in panties
Body fluid humiliation - spit play, cum play, bukkake, cum on clothes, cum in bra and panties and making her continue wearing it.

Of course, I've mentioned a few of my ideas off the top of my head on this request thread. All ideas are up for discussion, which means kinks can be added and removed, so that we'll both enjoy the play. I'm generally very accommodating towards my partner's limits. As for my own limits, its pretty simple : no blood, no bruises (surprising, but I like my subs having extremely smooth and beautiful skin), no dismemberment/mutilation, no bad ends.

Just pm me and let's get writing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom