Mx Female Tentacle Monsters and pets alike!

Flyingtoaster1

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! Today I bring a short or long term and intresting request to the table! But before that, some things about myself and any other rules and such to be aware of!

1: I have no limits besides underage and bathroom stuff!

2: I'm fairly open to plenty of kinks and if you cone to me with one I don't know about, lets try it! Can't knock it until you try.

3: I can write between 300-600 words but can easily go above is really given some details to work with, or if you just start sending 600+ replies I'll do so in kind. (I love long replies full of juicy details!)

4: Kinda banking off of number 3, I can also write short replies if you'd rather not send walls of text at me.

5: For this plot in particular, the smut to story ratio can frankly go wherever they want. High or low it doesn't matter, however I would like some smut please.

6: Response frequency will be daily at least and upon whenever I see the notification at best, which is pretty often.

7: I can rp here or on discord.

8: I can play multiple characters!

9: I usually like to design our plots on the fly so I'm very accepting of whatever pairings or ideas you wanna go with and could adapt them into a suitable plot and such!

10: I do have a CYOA of sorts if you wanna try and make the tentacle pet how you want! Or we can just talk about it!

Thats all! If this post catches your attention, please don't be shy and dm me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom