Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picaresque's Strahd: OOC

Fantasy_Picaresque

Shortstacks! <3
Hello everyone!

Welcome to my version of Curse of Strahd. Please post your character sheets here and try to come up with some means through which you three know one another enough to have formed an adventuring party together. I'll have the IC thread up momentarily.

And again, here's the discord: Here!

So, how are we gonna do this? My character fights monsters and helps commonfolk. She's also the product of a previous adventurer's life's work. We could easily have faced the same threat at some point. Any ideas?

Fiera Sheet
Fiera Image

My character is looking for anything to keep her distracted so she doesn't have to think about the general state of her life, and she's found that little holds her attention like fighting for her life. I can imagine that she threw herself into some dangerous situation alongside you guys' characters, and then just sort of tagged along from there...

Last edited:
Hello everyone! From this point on, I'll be making every effort to post at least one update per day. Hopefully, you all can do the same, and we make some good progress!

Also, I'll be posting once every player has, in a round! So, I believe I still need posts from Morathor and Mosos.
Let's say by Monday?

Back
Top Bottom