Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sabbat - Diablerie Pack IC

mainman

Supernova
Ace and her group had basic vampire training and were dropped off by another Sabbat Pack in the outskirts of San Diego. It was an empty building with windows boarded up and trash around the floor. The place wasn't much but it was dry and felt safe and secure. The lady driver who dropped them off returned to the building with 2 homeless men who were gagged and hogtied. She tossed some weapons on the ground and looked at the group.

"These are food, make sure you dispose of them properly, you are a war pack, your brothers and sisters here will join you to crush the enemies." The lady said. "I'm Eva, and I'm impressed with how far you have achieved in surviving. New vampires feeding on another coterie was highly improbable, but you survived. I hope the basic training is enough. Most importantly, continue your ritual to share blood and support one another. Your enemy is strong, they control the police and the city, they have powers like you and me -- even stronger, but if you drink from them, you get more powerful."

"I'm here to guide you if you need any help, blood is rather limited, but you need to hunt your own," Eva said. "Just don't get caught until you find the enemy vampires to do your assault. Here are some addresses that I've got, some of these are lackeys, and do what you must to get to the others on the list. This is not going to be easy..."

Eva tilted her head and said, "Form your own team and go feed if you need to."

Ace met another pretty lady and decided to go hunt with her. Everyone looked at their lists and they were a few names and addresses., "Lets's go!"

=========================================================

"I'm Ana, and I feed on policemen," Ana said.

"What the fuck?" Ace asked. "Seriously?"

"Yes, but I'm trained to confuse them..." Ana said.

Ace looked at the others and he was hungry and picked up one of the homeless men and drained him before the others came and drank as well.

"Ya, I can't do that..." Ana said. "I'll puke."

Ace and Ana went down the street and Ace hotwired a car and drove around. After some time, he spotted a police car at the park. "Here is your food..."

Ana walked over and looked around. He saw a plump policeman approaching and walked up to him. "Follow..." Ana said and the cop followed Ana to Ace where she hugged him and kissed him. Ana pulled down his pants and started to fuck the plump policeman on the patch of grass.

"What the fuck?" Ace said, "Feed already!"

The policeman was suddenly shocked like he suddenly woken up. He can't scream and Ana thrust on his dick repeatedly. The policeman felt helpless as she seemed strong for her build and she squeezed his balls and thrust on his erected dick and suddenly, bit into his neck.

Ace rolled his eyes and the blood did smell good. Ana signaled him over and he bit on the cop's wrist and it tasted amazing. "Shit, this is so much better than the lousy shit they gave us."

Ana was burning blood to be stronger and as she was very excited, she finished up the last bit of blood and the policemen went limp.

"Fuck, did we kill him?" Ana asked.

"Yup, I believe he is dead..." Ace said and started stripping the cop. "This gun can come in useful..."

Ace carried the dead cop and placed him in the trunk of their stolen car. "I'm full, let's go back to see what other tasks there are."

"Feeding?" Fey muttered. "Learn how to eat?" Fey's eyes rolled and she still can't remember everyone's name and their powers yet. Everyone however, looked rather dangerous, not like the people you would want to meet in an alley.

Fey decided to bum a ride with another man who was going out. "I kinda want to go to a strip mall and get some clothes for everyone." Fey said and the man drove to a strip mall. There were some teenagers out front with their skateboards and the man parked in the rear.

"Let's get some clothes!" Fey said and took out a crowbar and went to the rear door of a thrift shop and broke the lock and entered. "Come on, we need clothes for everyone!"

Fey found some old luggage in the store and began filling the luggage with clothes she thought would fit the others. She found a pair of jeans and a jean jacket for herself and was looking for studded belts and chains to give her the look that she want. "This is a pretty good store, lots of cool stuff at good prices too."

10 minutes later, flashing blue lights can be seen and as Fey look outside, she could see the security guards chase the teenagers. "Haha... nice." Fey muttered and the man already loaded the luggage into the car. Fey saw a security guard entering the rear door and waited. The guard looked around and took out the radio. "The lock is broken..." He reported and Fey clubbed him in the back of his head and he went limp.

"Don't waste the blood..." Fey said and drank some blood and saw a fat security guard approaching. She exited and waited around the corner of the block in ambush and the guard was grabbed into the shadows and choked. The security guard was shocked at how strong Fey was as he tapped her forearm and went limp. Fey signaled the man to get him to feed a little before leaving. She walked over with the cuff keys and saw the 3 teenagers in the back of the security vehicle and she uncuffed them and opened the door. "Just go..." She said and walked to her car and returned to the group.

============================================================================

"Hey guys, I got everyone better clothes!" Fey shouted and passed the luggage around. "I hope they are your style!"

Back
Top Bottom