Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Grab me, bind me, make me cry…

Fetterette

Planetoid
I want you to take me, whether through trickery, brute force, abuse of authority, or whatever means you can devise.

I want you to restrain me in wicked and overwhelming ways. If the strict bondage includes a predicament, all the better. If I can struggle futilely against it, the very best.

When my lips aren’t sealed, I want to beg and plead with you. I want to cry as I squirm in my restraints. And I want my pleading to fall on deaf ears.

Limits:

No gore, dismemberment or death
No pregnancy
No mind control or hypnosis
No body modification

Loves:

Bondage, in all its wonderful forms
Forced dressing
Sexual assault, fondling, and rape
Non-con scenes (duh)
Anal training
Water sports
Humiliation
Forced exhibition

Plot Ideas:

This is not an exclusive list, but rather some ideas on my mind at the moment. If you have an idea that matches the above, I am almost certainly game.

1. Fantasy Warrior: I’m a young woman, seeking to make a name for herself as an adventuress. I grew up the daughter of a man at arms, so I know my way around weapons. But I did not realize that the world beyond the borders of the small city-state I grew up in was such a different place. I find myself in a world where women are second-class citizens. Will I be sold into slavery? Locked up on trumped up charges? I can’t wait to find out.

2. Long Lost Family: I could not believe my luck when I received an invitation to visit previously unknown family in Europe. I have led an easy life. After my parents passed away when I was 11, I’d bounced through Foster homes and youth shelters. And now, at 18, I’m being whisked away by private jet to collect an inheritance? It seems too good to be true… and is. I’m going to find myself a bound captive of the depraved residence.

If you’re interested, drop me a line. I’ll be RPing here exclusively and would really prefer to do it in the threads (see my exhibitionist streak above)

Back
Top Bottom