Mx Female Fantasy RP

Codynstuff

Moon
Hello! I'm looking for an RP taking place in a fantasy world. When I say fantasy world I mean, no specific fandom but all fantasy things exist there. Meaning queens, castles, dragons, werewolves, vampires, monsters, pirates, magic, wizards, demons, angels, etc.
If it's existed in a fantasy setting. It exists here.

I am open to most any pairing. Our characters can start of knowing each other, or being doing their own thing until we meet up.

I tend to write a few paragraphs but I am human and sometimes the ideas just aren't there. I'm not going to make you read a ton of content unless it has value.

I am open to most kinks, so please feel free to shoot me a message if there is a kink you want to go for. Chances are I'm into it.
My only hard nos are bathroom stuff.

I am used to leading plots, however I don't mind being lead either. If you have ideas I want to know about them and would be thrilled to accommodate unless I really felt it threw a wrench in the plot.

As far as plots go, I don't like to pre plan. I like it to just happen as we go. If we pre plan too much it feels like a book I've already read and I'll lose interest. However I'm open to a bit of pre planning to get the ball rolling on a plot.

If you find any of this of interest please shoot me a message.

I have discord, I'm happy to RP there but I prefer to just do it in here via private message.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom