Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Heroines [M&M3e] (OOC Chatter) (Miss Eleanora, Evendur, Penny, Ahlanna, Corinthi, Ironuyh, The Harbinger)

Campaign Information
Welcome to Freedom City, brave heroines!

This campaign will be taking place in the Freedom City setting. Here is some information about the city:

Freedom City Visitor's Guide - LINK

Your characters are students at Freedom College. Founded in 1799, the college was once the equal of any Ivy League school, though it has not withstood the test of time especially well in that regard. Known these days as more of a party or sports school, there have been some recent efforts to improve its academic programs. Generous financial donors have provided the funding to help the school carve out some top-notch programs in a few specific fields.

Recent News of Note

Over the last three months, a villain named Wildcard has taken credit for three attacks in three different cities across the country. Known for his signature "Chance-Themed" escapades against heroes, these recent activities have seemed very out of character for him. On all three occasions, seemingly random women were attacked and injected with some form of serum. All of the victims transformed in strange ways and went on rampages before being captured by the Sentinels in Emerald City, AEGIS Agents in Miami, and the hero Gatekeeper in San Francisco.

The camera turns to the familiar face of Charles Maxfield, long-time Anchorman for Channel 5 news. He takes a moment to adjust his signature grey tie, worn over a black Oxford shirt.

"And, in Miami, the last of the so-called Draw Cards, Cara Adams, was apprehended today. Thanks to tips from concerned citizens, the former WNBA player was cornered in the suburban community of Coral Gables," he says and then pauses for a moment.

The image on the screen changes, showing security footage from a Starbucks cafe. A woman in jogging attire suddenly pushes past the customers in line to enter the store. She opens her mouth, screaming, and a blast of energy shoots from between her lips. People are knocked aside and it smashes a line of wreckage through the beverage counter before the camera is destroyed.

"Like all of those who have fallen victim to Wildcard's despicable serum," Charles continues when the footage returns to him, "Miss Adams became a savage and feral version of herself, but also a powerful one. Friends and family alike report that she was a kind and generous woman. They cannot imagine her attacking innocent people."

"AEGIS Agents were able to arrive on the scene and capture her, though not without cost. Three operatives are reported to be in critical condition, though stable. Miss Adams is being taken to Buckner Ridge Penitentiary for containment."

Adams Arrest.png

Starting Locations

There will be two starting locations for the campaign. Each player can choose where their character will be, with the only restriction that there can be a maximum of four characters in either place. The locations are:

1. Applebuddy's Restaurant. LINK to Join Thread

Yes, it's a blatant ripoff of Applebee's. Yes, typically, the food it serves was recently in a freezer. Yes, the staff can play a little fast and loose with health regulations. It is still a favorite hangout for Freedom College students, in part because of its substantial discount for students and in part because of its lax policy regarding the serving of alcohol.

When it isn't closed down as the result of a health inspection or underage drinking sting operation, the vaguely run-down restaurant is usually pretty busy. This evening, the place is a little slower than usual. There is an event over at Freedom City University that seems to have drawn away some of the regulars.

You are welcome to come up with whatever explanation you would like for why your character is here, and to roleplay your arrival to the restaurant (along with any other typical restaurant guests/employees that would make sense).

2. Freedom College Gymnasium - LINK to Join Thread

The athletic programs at Freedom College are pretty successful. For a basketball game, the gym would be packed to the rafters with cheering fans. For this event, however, a much smaller turnout is expected.

The Student Government Association is hosting a debate regarding the legal and moral question of government-mandated vaccination. City Councilwoman Lila Simmons, Democrat is scheduled to attend and debate State Representative Darren Collins, Republican, on the issue.

At the time we begin, neither speaker has arrived, though you are welcome to engage with (or be) student representatives from the Student Government Association. Alternatively, you could be at the gymnasium for entirely unrelated reasons of your own, like using the workout facilities or practicing on the court until the debate begins.

Attachments

• Unlikely Heroines.jpg
    Unlikely Heroines.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

experimenter73

Super-Earth
@Miss Eleanora
@Evendur
@Penny
@The Harbinger
@Ironuyh
@Ahlanna
@Corinthi

So, let’s start off this OOC conversation with an important topic: Limits and Likes.

Feel free to post here out to send me a PM if you’d like to keep it private. I’m looking for two things.

1) What are your limits?

This campaign will revolve around superheroines, and the perils they will inevitably face.

As in the comics that first stirred these thoughts in my younger self, you can expect these plucky heroines to be captured, trapped, and restrained in many ways… from mundane items like cuffs and ropes to energy beams and living vines.

Now, what happens once they are in restraint will vary wildly, depending on who is doing the capturing. This could range from interrogation to torture to isolation to sexual assault.

My own limits will stop any of the above from including any sort of dismemberment, impregnating, or much (if any) blood.

If you want to get an idea of the sorts of scenes I get to, you can check out my story that I posted here in the Storytelling Forum: Sentinels in Training

Any limits you may have are acceptable. Let me know what they are and I will honor them. In that process, whether here or privately, also let me know if the limit extends to seeing the activity or if you’re just not comfortable having it happen to your character.

2.) Likes and Desires

What sort of peril concepts drew you to this game? Is there anything you would particularly like to see happen to your character?

You can be as vague or detailed as you like here. Or you can just leave out an answer entirely. Personally, I often prefer not to make requests in these kinds of scenes because it makes it feel less exciting if I know I had a hand in it happening.

But if you are just craving a particular sort of bad guy doing particular sorts of things, let me know. There is a very good chance a similar scene was is already in the works, and I can try to point it in your direction.

Hard No's

Vore,
heavy blood,
dismemberment,
impregnation,
oversized anything that would not be feasible, I don't mind stretching her walls, but tearing her in half is another thing,
inflation,

these are all no's and if something comes up that I am uncomfortable with, I can and have voiced my opinion and pull out of the scene. In a past experience, we just faded me off to the side and didn't include me in the description of what was happening to all of the party (myself included) and I was fine with that. I can't think of anything else that is a Hard No for me as I can go with a lot for storyline. Most of the time I can enjoy the scene, on occasion it is too much for me and I will voice that.

I am good with all of the following:
rough sex
dub-con
non-con
all the stock sexual positions and styles oral, anal and standard
violation

No great thrill, but do get something out of:
humiliation
bondage

What drew me to this game was the chance to explore her changing powers, her abilities and her sexuality. As to peril, well I have an active imagination and could easily see how Wonder Woman and her lasso of truth could have become some serious kink bait, how Wolverine and Gene Grey could succumb to Sinister's mechinations, and how Sabertooth could have just had his fun before finishing with many of his victims. What does the bad guy do, for all the hours he has the good guy captured before their team breaks them free or they escape. If they treated them differently, would they want to escape?

Corruption may be something I would like to explore with Becca, I do have an evil twin story I could talk to you about sometime, if it interests you.

My Limits would be:

-Underage/Ageplay stuff
-Scat
-Sexual Gore (I don't mind if a baddy kersplodes in a fight or something)
-Impregnation

My Likes would be:
-Bondage
-Predicament Bondage (alone or with other heroines)
-Humiliation/Degradation
-All levels of consent
-I'm a masochist, so pain, impact play, abuse, etc.

Being that my character is a stretchy thing, I would also enjoy large to very large insertions, though, only oral, anal, and vaginal. And perhaps some inflation. Though I see that as more of a deathtrap thing than a sexual thing. Perhaps Harbinger and I should be on separate teams though, since my character seens to lend herself to a couple of their hard NOs?

Also, if since Flexibelle can basically change her gender at will, I'm happy to be in scenarios that take advantage of that, with villains or my fellow heroines.

Oh, I don't mind being in scenes where others are receiving most of my no's, and it will build her need to defend or help her. As to gender flexibility, Rebecca is also on terms of modifying herself, and sprouting a cock may come into play sooner than later, if the need 'arises'.

My limits are:

-Underage
-Scat/Watersports
-Gore in Sex Situations
-Snuff
-Dismemberment

Otherwise, though, I tend to be fine with most things. I figure Bondage of all types and Non/Dub-con are basically no brainers in this type of plot, and I like those. Alongside that, Degradation and Abuse from the villains makes perfect sense and is something I'd like to see.

Elaine has probably been keeping her power on the down-low and practicing it in an entirely safe environment. As such, I generally like the idea that these powers can fail my character if something off the wall or sudden happens. I imagine it'll probably be around the first few times in combat, since Elaine is and incredible liability in combat at this point. In essence, the power lends itself to failures that lead to a strange sort of self-bondage.

Basically, I have specific requests, but basically the idea that Elaine always has a possibility to trap herself in stressful situations where she feels incredibly out of control.

My limits are:

-Underage
-Scat/Watersports
-Gore in Sex Situations
-Snuff
-Dismemberment

Otherwise, though, I tend to be fine with most things. I figure Bondage of all types and Non/Dub-con are basically no brainers in this type of plot, and I like those. Alongside that, Degradation and Abuse from the villains makes perfect sense and is something I'd like to see.

Elaine has probably been keeping her power on the down-low and practicing it in an entirely safe environment. As such, I generally like the idea that these powers can fail my character if something off the wall or sudden happens. I imagine it'll probably be around the first few times in combat, since Elaine is and incredible liability in combat at this point. In essence, the power lends itself to failures that lead to a strange sort of self-bondage.

Basically, I have specific requests, but basically the idea that Elaine always has a possibility to trap herself in stressful situations where she feels incredibly out of control.
I was just sitting down to work on your character, and that’s good timing! Because what you are talking about with the power failure can be built right into the character. We can make her prehensile hair unreliable, which will require a roll to make it do what you want. Otherwise, it backfires with an entangling attack toward you.

I just wanted to mention, too, for you and everyone else, that we’ll be starting right before the inciting event that gives your characters their powers. So they won’t have had a chance to have practiced. The sorts of things you’ve described in that regard will happen as the game progresses.

I was just sitting down to work on your character, and that’s good timing! Because what you are talking about with the power failure can be built right into the character. We can make her prehensile hair unreliable, which will require a roll to make it do what you want. Otherwise, it backfires with an entangling attack toward you.

I just wanted to mention, too, for you and everyone else, that we’ll be starting right before the inciting event that gives your characters their powers. So they won’t have had a chance to have practiced. The sorts of things you’ve described in that regard will happen as the game progresses.
I'm pretty sure you've got some facets of my and another person's character mixed up, since I was more so trying to go about making a character that phases through objects. I have that sample sheet in the request thread which I was mostly just seeking help with setting it straight.

In that case, it makes even more sense. Elaine has had a structured life, and sudden powers are very unstructured. Stressful situations pushing her back to powerless could make sense.

Last edited:
No, we don’t! I got the players backwards!

But the possibility to give her insubstantial power that same limitation is there for you, @Ironuyh and would save you some points at that same time!
I meant I'd be fine with it. insubstantial has quite a hefty cost on its own, which makes sense, but limits many options.

I can say that no one has put forward anything that actually would be a problem for me. And as long as the couple things I mentioned to our gm don’t happen to Addison all will be good. :)

While she can shapeshift, hers is much more limited and she only turns into that one other form.

Okay, so now that the holidays are past and the characters are mostly created, I think it’s time to get this campaign started!

I’m thinking that I will post the intros tomorrow. Basically, I will provide two opening places and situations related to the university your characters attend.

I will leave it to you to determine which of the places you start your characters out, based on where you think it makes more sense for your character to be, from an IC perspective.

The only limitation, of course, is that a maximum of four of you can be in either place. You are welcome to plan out who is in each area between you in order to create better balanced parties in each place.

You are welcome to roleplay in those areas as much as you like from Tuesday onward, playing only as the pre-powered student versions of your characters.

At some point on Thursday, I will provide the “inciting event” that kicks off the campaign! Then things will really get rolling.

Does that feel like a workable timeline for everyone? Particularly @Penny let me know if that gives you enough time to get ready!

Does that feel like a workable timeline for everyone? Particularly @Penny let me know if that gives you enough time to get ready!
Yes, sorry about my delay. I just got back and have been hard at work on my character. The mechanics are all done, I'm just working on her character writeup. I should be finished tonight.

Ok, there was concern about Becca being in a group with another player, I think we addressed it, but I want to make sure everybody is ok. Do I need to distance myself from any players or their characters? It had to do with personal kinks, and my personal aversion to being subjected to the kinks. I tried to make it clear that I don't mind being with others who are receiving such treatment and will find lots of motivation to avenge or rescue as she can. Our storyteller has said he will not subject anyone personally to the treatments that are against their natures, so I am comfortable being anywhere, but for the comfort of others, don't mind parking on the other side of the room to appease simple cooperation.

Now, to remember the premise, this meeting is pre-powers?

Acutally, it was me and my elasticity that I was concerned about squicking you out. If her stretchy body was put to heavy use.

No shame! All good, and I find my voyeuristic nature ok with seeing others in those situations, but the thought of myself, it doesn't work.

Anyways, does Becca have a girlfriend here. I mean another girl, possibly dormmate that has hit it off with the titanic girl. Think beach girl, she has a huge pickup with extended cab, it is old and runs on diesel. She has a chimanea and hibachi that rides in the back, and she is constantly cooking something, cookies, cinnamon rolls, chimanea tortillas, grilled anything. Perky, bubbly, and territorial. A good friend. Also 6'3", just under 2 meters, and broad. Just the slightest bit on the chunky side, long raven black hair, comes down below her shoulderblades, and always has her red peacoat with her, and her 80's rock music playing even if it is quietly through her vintage walkman.

It is a pleasantly cutesy name. :) I will be getting a post up when I return from work! Any idea where people are going to be?

Back
Top Bottom