Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Trans Masc submissive looking to play same

dicequeer

Planetoid
Hello, as my title says I'm a submissive trans man looking to play the same. I'm open to a partner of any gender or someone interested in a more gm inspired position. I'm also curious about a 3 or more person rp with multiple doms or subs.

My favorite kinks right now are dub-con, non-con, breeding and the consequences of, anal, anal training, parasites, and body modification. However none of these are required and I'm certainly open to other kinks you are interested in. I am not interested in feminization of my character, watersports, scat, raceplay, or underage.

I'm currently most excited about being pitched ideas but I've included some below anyway incase any of them catch your fancy. I'd prefer to rp on kik or discord so I can get notifications, but here works too.
Thanks for your time!

Patient x Therapist or Doctor
Warlock x Patron
Paladin or Cleric x Deity
Hostage x Pirate Leader
Apprentice x Master
Human x Monsters
Human x Alien
Sugarbaby x Sugardaddy
Gang Member x Cop
Sex Worker x Client
Thrall x Vampire
Second In Command x Leader
Slave x Owner
Mecha x Pilot
New Mecha Pilot x Experienced Pilot
blackmailee x blackmailer
test subject x mad scientist
abductee x alien

Player x Hacker (Corruption, Virtual Reality, TF)
In a cyberpunk future, people find way to escape their boring lives. For MC that means playing a sex based MMO. When a veteran player (YC) takes a liking to MC, YC start to give them tasks under the pretense of giving them help in the game. As time goes on the tasks take more and more advantage of MC, becoming addictive and even bleeding over to the real world. Can a relationship form based on deception? What kind of person will MC become?

Trickster God x Other God (Mpreg, Master/Slave, Humiliation)
MC, a trickster god, took things a step too far and is captured and put on trial. The sentence? Act as the slave of YC, a fellow god for a year. MC expects to be humiliated, but couldn't predict what YC had planned. YC decides MC would make a great incubation chamber. What will happen when the year is up?

Human x Demon (Training, Exhibitionism, Tetrophillia)
MC died broken, cold, and alone, but they didn't move on like they expected. Instead they caught the attention of YC, the ruler of all succubi and incubi. They decide to train MC to corrupt, corrupting them in the process. What does it look like to train a pleasure demon. What is MC willing to do for the person who saved them?

Doctor x Patient (DubCon, MedFet, Blackmail)
MC comes in to the doctor office with an embarrassing problem, a dildo lost inside them. YC, the doctor agrees to remove it on the condition that MC be a guinea pig their medical experiments. How far will YC take things? Will MC end up enjoying themselves?

Second in Command x Commander (Mpreg, NonCon, Experiments, Sadism)
MC is necromancer recruited to help create an army. Little do they know YC, their commander, has more interest in using their body to birth Monstrosities than using their necromantic abilities. How much does it take to break MC? Will YC focus on their experiments or become fascinated with MC?

abductee x alien (body mods, Tetrophillia, sex work)
MC is abducted by an alien to be a whore in a space brothel. As MC gets more popular they get modified to be more accommodating to different clientele. What weird changes will the MC experience?

new recruit x Don(male) (coercion, mpreg, power dynamics)
YC is the head of a successful crime family and has decide he wants to pass his empire down to a blood heir, the issue, he's gay. Luckily a Lieutenant remembers one of the new recruits itching to climb the ranks is transgender, and it's not like he can say no.

Back
Top Bottom