Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW!] A trial run to mix it up

Savante

Super-Earth
Alright, so I took a real life induced break from writing and had plenty of time to think about some things. And here is my problem: While I do have some time, I realized somewhere along the way that writing long posts requires me to be in top notch mood, which isn't always the case, and if I am not in the mood for a while, either my partner leaves or I become reculant to even start writing, doubting myself and my partner's motivation after me going silent for a while.

I want to try and change that. Thus this thread. Usually I write once aweek, and I want to change that. The thought is, normally I write fairly long posts, 2,3 sometimes 4 paragraphs. This time however I want to try writing much less. 1 Paragraph, 2 at most. I won't check for grammar or spelling that much, in short I'll mostly try to lower expectations both for my partner and for myself. In exchange I'll try to write much more often. I usually dont find time to write hours on end for a post that I feel good enough to present anyone. But if I can manage to convince myself that it doesnt have to be perfect, then I'll surely find opportunity to write almost any day, possibly even multiple times a day, but to be in line with the "no pressure" credo of this trial, no promises on that end.

I am looking for someone who can live with the above and is able to write one paragraph in return. I explicitely don't mind one liner, however they should logically fit. A single sentence in a conversation is fine, a single sentence describtion in a puzzle room is certainly not.

I'll include some Picture Promts and a cromprehensive list of ons and offs and only few of actual plots.

WIP:
The demon Lord is a cursifyer!
In this world, curses are a two edged sword. In exchange for cursing oneself, you can inflict powerful curses onto the enemy. These curses can't be lifted except by the death of the cursifyer, which makes the demon lord so powerful. Curses can alter both the cursed one and their surroundings, but the Demon lord should have a awful personality to try and make the heroine surrender on her own by giving her a semblance of choice rather than having her go through unavoidable horrible experiences. For example he should enjoy cursing the heroine with exhibitionism which reduces her level by 10 for each item worn or equipped, rather than just setting her level to 1 permanently. Or instead of giving her an aura that makes people want to rape her, she could be cursed to only regenerate mana through taking in semen into her body? In the story, I'd like to see the heroine slowly go from a pure, innocent virgin to a free use slave or slut

Ons
Public nudity
public sex
humiliation(experiencing)
dub con
non con(nonono-yesyesyes)
gangbang
tentaclesex
monstersex
sex with plants
sex with insects
creampies
risk of pregnancy
pregnancy
inapropriate/ impractical/ revealing clothes
corruption (being corrupted )
blackmail
excessive cum
cum inflation
Size play
breastplay
nippleplay
lactation
rules
quests
punishments and rewards
innocence and innocence lost
sextoys
being toyed with
School/university setting
Teenagers and young adults (as sex partners)
light bdsm

Offs
MxM
Pokemon
elasticity
toilet stuff
vore
heavy gore
furries
choking
feet fetish
penetrateable nipples/breasts
bloodplay
excessive "training"
heavy use of latex
excessive sweat
Godmodding!

Picture Prompts
Class is in Session
School Nightmare?
Birthday Present
The beginning of a story? Or an end?
invitation to a game
Lab Accident?
Magic Malfunction?
Sex ed all the way
Class is in Session
School Nightmare?
Sex ed all the way
naked at school
Midnight at school
Raped in class
Pranked in class
humiliation by sensai
hands on lesson
unwilling illustrative model
guided group study
mandatory healthcare inspection

Last edited:
A Pushup for this thread.
I'm looking for one more.
Looking for someone who wants to focus on a more supernatural angle with a heavy focus on dub/noncon, group- or monstersex in a school setting!

Poke.
Currently looking for a scenario that features public forced nudity and dub/noncon in a free use context in a school setting!
Maybe there's a new law stripping some minority females of their rights?

Also looking for something where my character is helpless and immobilized in a public setting. Maybe put on a pillory or getting stuck in a trap/a window/ a hole in a dungeonwall?

Back
Top Bottom