Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A unique Pokémon idea (P

I came across this image a while back, and I don't know why but I can't get it out of my head and I simply have to see if anyone wants to do something like it with me <3

See what I mean by unique (NSFW)

I am primarily interested in playing the robot-limbed girl for this game. It doesn't have to look exactly like the girl in the picture, heck I'd be just as willing to do this game as a poor (probably sissy/fem) boy going through all the same trouble, you get the idea!

IMPORTANT DETAILS:
Your IRL gender is irrelevant to me
I play as F M NB ect and I'll play wit hF M NB ect
This plot can be FxM FxF MxM ect
Looking for this to be a bit more of a fast past low stress set up, so looking for 2 - 3 paragraph average post here
Thread or PM only, don't like taking things off-site
If you are interested PM me!

Kinks could include but not limited to:
Bestiality
non-con
semi-con
pet play
gang-bang
multiple partners
Ahego/mind break
so much more!

Hard Limits:
Scat
Piss
Snuff
Gore

Solo Adventure
MC is a poor girl who lost her limbs in an accident many years ago. Despite this, she has always dreamed of going on her own pokemon adventure! Finally, she has decided to go on her on that journey with the help of cybernetic prosthetics. The problem is her family isn't exactly rolling in money and all they could afford were the animal prosthetics. But she is already well past the normal age one begins a pokemon adventure and refuses to wait any longer. She gets her starter and sets off. Problem is, she has trouble keeping command of her pokemon. Seems with how she looks they think of her more as a fellow pokemon than human and seem rather interested in asserting their dominance over the would-be a trainer.

Double Adventure
YC is finally going on their pokemon adventure. You've got your starter, your route all planned, and your bag all packed...but you have an unexpected tag along! A Child-hood friend, MC, who had the unfortunate fate of losing her limbs as a young girl, wants to come with you. While she can get around fairly well thanks to dog-like mechanical limbs her less than rich family manages to procure for her; they refuse to let her really go anywhere un-attended, much less on an around-the-world adventure with powerful dangerous monsters everywhere. But they did say she could go alongside you, trusting you to keep her safe. You are reluctant to have to play babysitter. But...well maybe having a lovely girl who would do practically anything to get to travel on a pokemon adventure would be rather handy for killing time in those long lonely stretches of road between cities?

Life on the Breeding Raunch

Once again MC lost her limbs in an unfortunate accident, and due to financial problems could only afford these unconventional prosthetics. The family lives on a pokemon ranch that has historically focused on the breeding of pokemon. But between the MC's accident and several other financial disasters the farm is just one bad day from going under. The Father/Mother/Brother is approached by a wealthy stranger who has a proposal. He took notice of the beauty of MC and the irony of a girl with animal limbs working on a breeding farm and gears began to turn in his perverted mind. He knew plenty of other rich individuals that would pay top dollar for an exotic show such as subjecting MC to all sorts of different pokemon for sexual entertainment. Well...this farm has been in the family for generations, and you'd do anything to protect it...right?
(If we like we have had this be a series of one-shots mostly, it is certainly built more for a series of shorter sex scenes rather than extended plot and adventure, though if you have ideas for making it a grander story, feel free to share. If you want you can have the father/mother/brother/relation be sexually involved as well, maybe making them her primary handler and taking advantage of their daughter. ))

These are just a few basic pitches, I am open to just about anything! If any of this inspired you in any way let me know what plots you cook up as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom