Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best of Friends

ToWriteAndWander

Not all those who wander are lost.
Quite simple.
Looking to explore the relationship between two couples, long time friends, who one drunken night wife swap.

Looking to explore how it changes the dynamics both within the couples and between the couples. Would also like for it to happen again under less alcohol induced settings. Potentially even swap wives for a week long vacation.

I am picturing all parties involved to be in the 28 - 32 age range. Friends since college.

If interested post here and pm me.

Obviously I am one of the two husbands. Not sure nichs role. Jenna for a wife. Kegger for a husband if nich isn’t?

Lets try and keep the ball rolling here.

Send me a PM with a brief character sketch of the character you were thinking of playing.

We certainly need a wife. I just don't know who all is still here after the holiday break.

I’m always trying to get people interested. Always hardest to find the female roles.

I'll toss my hat into the ring, if you're still looking for male writers / husbands.

Its simply two couples, so not sure why we would need to split into two groups?

I am thinking both couples are around 30-ish in age.

MC will be 32. Married for 4 years. Sporty in his youth, but more recreationally now he is a married man. Interested in starting a family soon(ish), but also looking to have some fun at the same time. Met his wife in college, it just took him 5 years to propose, and then two more years after that for them to actually have their wedding.

No preference on which lady would prefer to be my wife.

Back
Top Bottom