Mx Female Princess’s Current Cravings {Doubling An Option. Story Focused.} Closed

Primadonna Princess

Bratty Princess ~

79C03FCC-D114-4D7B-B5C9-ED28DF338F12.gif
My discord tag is - ♔ Princess ♔#0666

Hello everyone! I am Princess and this is my search for a prince. That's just a joke, we all know what I'm looking for. A role play partner. So let's get right into it!

✿Aвσυт Mє✿
✿ A female who is a 25 years old and from the UK {GMT time zone}
✿ Role-plays in third person and past tense.
✿ Replies anywhere between 2 times a week to daily. Sometimes multiple times.
✿ I am literate and will write anywhere between 600-2000 words.
✿ Can double and play both genders. I will either play a male and female or just a female. I play submissive females and dominant males, when it comes to smut anyway. Personalities outside of the bedroom can vary.
✿ Can provide a writing example on request.
✿ Been role-playing for over ten years now.
✿ Can RP through discord or PM, but I do prefer discord. However for a good plot and partner I will use pms. Maybe discord to chat ooc in though?
✿ Loves to build plots and add ideas in!

✭Aвσυт Ƴσυ✭
✭ Would prefer if you role-played in third person also realistic faceclaims would be a bonus.
✭ Lets me know of your limits.
✭Quality over quantity but please no less than around 300 words per reply.
✭ At least 1 reply a week.
✭ Enjoys adding ideas to the plot and also plot building.
✭ Discord would be lovely to chat OOC on.
✭ Be comfortable with me asking for a writing sample.
✭ Will let me know if you no longer wish to RP?

Instead of my usual thread where I list everything, I'm listing my cravings here. These are what I'm after only right now. Bold will be the role I want. I'll state if they're doubling plots or not.
Some of these will be more story based rather than smut. Please do not come to me looking for just 100% smutty/kinky role plays. These are not them! They are based around plot/story and smut will simply be something on the side with some kinks to be discussed. I can double or either play a sole female.

Dead By Daylight - I have a small idea focused on the Legion. I'd want to play Susie, looking for someone to play Frank. Can double up to play Joey or someone else, another killer or survivor. The idea I have is more AU and not focused on the game itself. Story more than smut, just some smut on the side.

Peaky Blinders/Gang Mafia 1920's - I've got a male vampire based off Tommy Shelby who I want to play. Looking for a doubling plot to go with him so I can play a female too. Open to discussion and ideas for this, want to build up something between myself and my partner. More story than smut, smut will just be a side piece.

The Tudors/Court Themed - Looking to play Jane Seymour and maybe Anne Boleyn. Can double up, but looking for someone to play Henry. Will be an au away from how history actually went. Will involve a bit of smut, kinks to be discussed.

Kidnapper x Kidnapper - Explains itself really. A little cliche but I haven’t done a kidnapping story for ages. Would be looking for the kidnapped role and would want to play a female only. May be persuaded to double for a good enough plot. Ideas to be discussed, can be more on the smutty side compared to the other ideas.

That's about all my cravings for now. Please send a message or add me on discord if interested.​

Back
Top Bottom