Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant male looking for female slave/pet/cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora

Moon
I'm looking for a private roleplay with a female, I'm a dominant male *aka master*.

Just as a general note, I'm not evil. I'm a bit gentle and easily spoils. But I always get what I want even if I take it with force. I got some scenario's in mind. Looking for a submissive female as either on of these:
-Slave
-Servant
-Nekomimi
-Pet

Anything is discussable. You can either PM me or post in this thread if you're interested. Don't be shy! ;-)

Angelforonlyyou03 said:
What kind of kinks do you have?

Punishments (nothing to nasty), demi-humans are great too, locations, slight bondage+spanking (goes with punishment). And nearly anything that goes with sex; normal, anal, oral.

If there's anything that I might've missed, just comment and ask. Expect some normal love too! :-D

Oh, and what I forgot to mention, I'm a very jealous kinda guy.

I never thought this would be so popular!

I had several PM's and replies, which I will all take care of and reply to. Don't worry there ladies.
Just give me some time!

And just for the record, I'm gonna dive in my bed this hour so the actual roleplay might have to wait :-( .

I am more then happy to roleplay with you. Would you like to come up with a plot with me? Send me a PM.
Maybe not even a full plot, just an idea of sorts to work with.

Oh, and I have to close the applications for now. I got my hands full now, and firstcomers are always the lucky few!

You can PM for a chance after this, and I might give it a go if I'm not to busy!

xxx <3

*Looks at you with the majora's mask.*
Sorry if I scared you :twisted:

But please, tell me more :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom