Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He Has His Hands Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven-Eve

Super-Earth
Dresden

d09752a880a0939cb65e294dfb4195667f8.jpg

Every once and awhile someone acquires rather unusual things, that was the case for one older man, a merchant to be exact. Now sometimes these unusual things are nick nacs, or perhaps rare documents for forgotten pasts. However this time he had acquired a pair of Neko twins. Very odd indeed, and he had no intentions of selling them at first. They had already gone between a few homes, at least six from their childhood to what they were now. Both girls were now going on eighteen, and the old man knew they needed a stable home. As good as his intention might have been, the pair was going to be quite a handle fool for him. Old age was against him, and these nekos were in their prime.

By only minutes one Twin was older then the other. A cute and very feisty blonde she was. Her name had change a few times during her childhood, but when she was of age to make up her own mind, she settled with the name Dresden. She was slender, but well built from her active life style. Often times she was the one getting into some type of trouble, and then dragging her sister afterwards.

The two were close, very close due to being passed around over the years. Dresden could only count on her sister, and so she had become very protective over her sibling over the years. Going so far as to take punishments for her wrong doings, and when she could not she really hated herself for not being able to take care of her sister. Seeing her cry, well it hurt worse then any punishment she could receive. It was a sweet relationship, one that had never crossed any sexual line. Just a love for one another, and a bond that would never be broken.

It was unfortunate that the merchant found himself with the twins. Dresden and her sister found themselves in a cage within his little shop. Treated like actual cats, fed like animalsâ?¦eats and drinking from bowls. Cat food, even after they begged for actual food. The old man just took it as cute begging, like any animal would normally do. The two slept in a cage no bigger then five feet by six feet. when really they needed free range. It was sad conditions, but the old man meant well.

Maria

neko-3.jpg

Maria had had a hard life just like her sister she didn't like it even as much as she tryed to get away she just got pulled back into the hole she dug. Biting her lip some she looked around then shook her head slightly "I wonder who will buy us this time sis". She layed her head down and her ears twitched back and forth not wanting anything to happen and she was always on high alert. Biting her lip she snarled as some of the bad looking guys that came around their cage they were worthless and she knew they would treat her and her sister horrible just by the looks.

When everyone left she sighed in releif and she nuzzled her sisters side telling her it was okay. They were both pretty protective of each other but Maria was more of a sub but still she could dominant without any problem and anyone who took her in knew that. Smirking some as she saw a hot guy coming she nudged her sister hard and her tail wagged back and forth knowing that he might take them. Perking her head up she looked around then went over to the bowls and got a drink of water but still it was stale and slimy nothing good from what she liked.

Her black tail wagged back and forth as she was drinking and she looked back at her sister who seemed to be having a nice sleep.Smiling some she layed back down and cuddled close to her sister. Her back to hers but still they were closer cause of the small cage no matter how much they moved they would always be close to each other.

Drake
dragonv2.jpg

Drake walked into the tiny shop after a long walk through town, it was the nearest thing to him at the time and he was thirsty and hoped this petty merchant sold something worth drinking. He looked around the dark dank store peering into the darkness. He hated walking down in the commons it was always so grungy he wished he was back on the surface. He was a noble but he was also a magister and had duties to take care of such as patrolling the commons. The city he lived in was one of the most technologically advanced in the world.

The city was divided into 3 levels, the whole city was like a tower. In the ground were the slums where all the filthy beggars and criminals hid it was basically a sewer. The first level above the ground were the commons where most of the middle class lived however you did not see daylight from here because of the next level up where all the nobles lived. Most of the commoners referred to it as the seat of the gods. However the nobles just referred to it as the superior commons.

Drake sighed as he took another step in the door closing, beside him stood his metal guardian. an AI controlled metal beast not much larger than a dog it was a nobles protection even though he did not need it as he himself carried his own plasma sword. He rubbed the handle of the sword as he thought of how long it had been since he got to use it. He sighed, he was happy it was so calm however. His long blue hair matched his blue robes as he walked a metallic thunk could be hard from his boots he went to the counter and hit the bell. He waited but no one answered, frowning he began looking around the store for something to drink something caught his eye in the corner of the store he walked over to a cage that housed two things moving around inside. His eyes were not used to the darkness yet so he turned to the guardian and spoke to it. "Max Luminous" As the last word came out of his mouth the red eyes of the beast turned yellow and light came spilling out like a strong flashlight lighting up the inside of the cage.

As his eyes adjusted to the sudden burst of light he looked in the cage and grinned. Nekos? Here last time I seen a neko was in a book I was 16 at the time. They are so rare. He said to himself smiling. He wondered if they were for sale. They didn't seem to be in the best condition he looked around the cage. It was too small and what was that he was feeding them Cat food and cat treats? He bent down and got down on one knee looking at the black haired one, then looking at the one laying down. They must be sisters He thought to himself as he looked them over. "How would you like to come home with me." He smiled reaching in petting the dark haired one.

The old man was over in the next shop talking to a friend, it was not often that they had customers, and when he did not much was purchased. However The nekoâ??s were very able to handle their own. The man with the mechanical best approached the cage, Dresden had happened to peek out through her right eye. As good looking as he might have been, he was human, and humans were known for mistreating their race.

â??You knowâ?¦itâ??s funny that you asked that question.â? Her right eye opened fully, but she did not bother to get up from her curled up position. â??The last guy that asked that, ended up with a nice set of teeth marksâ?¦I still remember the taste of his blood.â? It was not a pleasant taste; the man was not very hygienic in the least bit. â??The master of the shop is not isâ?¦as you can see. Otherwise that old fart would be lazing on that stool over by the cash drawer. No need to go lookâ?¦he has not sold anything all day.â? If he had thought of robbing the place it was no good, lack of money.

Dresden turned slightly looking over at her sister, then reached a hand out and ran her fingers through her hair. â??That old man, has turned down every offerâ?¦I do mean every offer for us.â? She laughed, propping herself up on her left arm. â??This one guy came is with a handful of cash, I sure it was more then that old man had ever seenâ?¦But he even turned that down. Donâ??t think its money he wantsâ?¦â? Dresden pulled back her hand away from her sister and ran it down her bare stomach. â??And if the old fart does budgeâ?¦its not likely that Even I would co-operate with you wishes. By the wayâ?¦she, my sister goes no where without me. So donâ??t let that little thought pass through that noble brain or yoursâ? By now the man would surely realize what a handful that mouthy one would be, and if he did not, he would sooner or later.

â??Honestlyâ?¦why are you still here?â? she kicked the cage with her foot trying to scare him, or rather make him jump.

Maria looked the guy came over to her and she whimpered a little as he touched her hair but she could sense he was nice enough to her that she would accept him if he took her and her sister in. Looking back at her sister she nuzzled her leg a little then went back over to the water and took another drink. Whimpering some she sighed then layed back down. She didn't know what she wanted but she was hella tired and hella bored in this stupid place and she was starting to hurt.

Looking as her sister spoke up she closed her eyes and stayed laying down close enough for her sister to pull her back if something bad happened then enough also for the guy to touch and pet her. Feeling her sister touch her hair she smiled some and nuzzled her sisters hand "Well sis you don't know if he is nice..but I can sense he is nice and I think he would be a great master for us". When her stomach was touched she trembled some it also being able to show. She got kinda mad and hissed at her sister for showing one of her weaknesses infront of someone and she hissed some glaring at her sister.

She then settled down as her sister kicked the cage thinking it was for her to calm down but then she noticed that it was to scare the man off. Looking up at the guy she stayed were she was so both of them could touch her but still she was a little scared not knowing who to trust or who to deal with when the time was needed. Maria had quiet a temper and when it came out she could turn into a wild beast it was like she had a demon inside her. Welll mabye that was true but she also had an angelic side and they clashed alot. Thats why she could be nice one minute and be a beast the next.

Drake smiled as the blonde haired one attempted to insult him and kicked the cage as if it scared him or made him nervous. He reached in and scratched the dark haired on behind the ears smiling."You're sister seems to be quite the feisty one isn't she?" He smiled as he stood up and turned around heading towards the door taking a look behind him smiling. "I'll be back in a few minutes" He grinned turned back around heading out the door. "Max heel" he uttered as he began walking out the door the metal beast turning around running off to join him leaving the two in darkness.

He walked over a bit to the store beside the one he had just left walking in he had long since forgotten he wanted something to drink but now had those two nekos on his mind. They deserved better treatment than they were receiving and he would not be denied by some simple commoner. He looked around the store it seemed to be some sort of junk store for low grade items. He looked around seeing old pieces of technology, well old in his eyes anyway this stuff was just popping up for commoners the nobles had this stuff for at least a year. "Who here is the owner of the shop next store with the two nekos in the cage?"

Dresden was surprised at her sister reaction, had she ever hissed at her but in play? Then she took sides with the human. Had she forgotten all the abuse then had been through during their childhood, from humans. It did not matter to Dresden what the human look liked, it was able of inflicting the same pain as all the rest. She was rather hurt, pulling her hand away and watching as the human stroked behind her sisters ears. It was not right.

â??You really have no idea what I amâ?¦pinning me with a word like feisty, like Iâ??m just playing a game with you.â? She turned looking at her sister lapping up his attention. â??You will see Mariaâ?¦Iâ??m right about Humans, all of them are all the same.â? Dresden watched the man get up and leave, his metal beast following quickly behind him.

The old merchant was having a cup of green tea, when he walked into the shop. His question was heard and the old man stood up. â??Iâ??m the owner of the shop next doorâ?¦can I help you sir?â? He was not blind, he could she that the man asking for him was a noble. â??Is there something wrong with my pets?â? She walked forward a few steps. â??I left them with food and waterâ?¦.they should be just fine for a few hours.â? He had not been gone an hour yet.

Maria nuzzled the mans hand and looked at her sister and sighed some "Sis you know what happens to me I have two sides that clash I didn't mean to hiss at you and you fucking well know that". She sighed some and layed down as the man left she had no disire to get her sister on her bad side since she was the more dominant one. Smiling some she went over to her sister and ran a hand down her chest then licked her neck "Seriously sis you need to calm down..relax..if this guy buys us we will be free and we can play with each other the way we want when we want without having the store manager be so mean to us".

She went back to the front of the care and started to move her tail back and forth. Whimpering some she pawed at the cage then she smiled some and looked back at her sister winking some "Trust me..you know I know when we have a good master..or a good man..this guy I can tell is nice..my angelic side can tell..You know if he was a fucking abusive bitch my demonic side would have taken him out or scared him right before he came in you know me". She smiled and layed down her ears going up and down then she smirked some as her tail started to play with her sisters clit a little then she pulled away and smirked "Call me a tease all you want..you know you can't handle me".

Drake pulled out his sword and pointed it towards the old merchant pressing the activator on his a sizzling sound began to sound and the plasma engulfed the edge of the sword. His sword was one of a kind, it was his fathers before he had passed away. "By the power of nobility I give you two choices. Die by my hand for the poor treatment of those creatures you call pets or hand them over now and I won't speak a word about it." He glared at the man his metal beast growling it's eyes glowing fiercely red it's metal fangs shining like little fires in it's mouth.

"The choice is up to you old man." He held the sword out in front of him perfectly at the same level as the old shop keepers eyes standing sideways his head up in the air looking down on him. A common noble pose, even though Drake was no common noble. He was a kind noble who actually cared about the commoners other than collecting taxes from them unlike the other noble families his was always for making the commoners lives better. He brushed some hair out of his face growling some, staring down on the man. He liked most commoners but people like this he did not. For one it was a law to report a rare creature like this to the nobles immediately because the commoners did not have a way to sufficiently take care of them. Which leads them to breaking another law which was mistreatment of sentient species. "You're crimes are as follows. One, Receiving Sentient species as house pets, Two Not reporting said beings, Three Mistreatment of said beings. Your crimes are equal to death by torture. Surrender the Nekos now and I will let you live and pretend this never happened."

â??Of course I know you, like no other I assure you. I just donâ??t agree with being ownedâ?¦Iâ??m not a pet, nor are you. You have ears and a tail, but we walk on two feet like them. We should be equalâ?¦â? Dresden turned the other way, there was not much Marie could do to change her mind on the matter. Her tail swayed in annoyance to the situation, the old man was bad enough, but the noble, she did not like him any better.

��������..

The old man hears his options, and as the noble repeated his crimes to him he lifted his hands. â??Whoaâ?¦.Mistreat them, Iâ??m not mistreating them.â? He could not fight his other charges, but that one was just not right. â??If you want them, take themâ?¦.â? The old merchant said his goodbye to his friend and led the noble back to his own shop. A brighter light he switched on, before walking over to the twins. â??They are alive and wellâ?¦I assure you sir.â?

Dresden had groan at the sudden light in her eyes, when the old man came near she rolled her eyes. â??This canâ??t be goodâ?¦â?

The old merchant took out two chains and handed then to the noble. â??The smaller one, is a sweat heart, the otherâ?¦she bites. You might want a muzzle for herâ?¦.â? He pulled out a muzzle, nothing harmful; it looked much like a ball gag. â??Well have it thenâ?¦you can take them, they are yours.â? The old man backed away and waited for the show to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom