Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Space Vixen Seeks Wayward Humans! (NSFW)

AswanFox

Star
a9fc3fffb202f8442e91e076459d64664576ae4d.jpg
Greetings chicks, dudes and others willing to play either! I'm AswanFox, and I'm hoping you'll help me find a use for a character of mine!

Cute, isn't she? This isn't my art, but the character I've attached to this faceclaim is called Ife. Ife is an Afkett, a petite vulpinoid biped species that hails from a remote section of one of the Galaxy's spiral arms. The Afkett core systems are a relatively minor power, but members of their species are represented disproportionately on the star-lanes, their natural wanderlust having driven a significant diaspora. This is not to say they are common; it is quite possible for a sapient outside Afkett space to go their entire lives without seeing one, the Galaxy is a big place after all.

In form, Afkett are as pictured; bipedal with generally tan fur, a short but bushy tail, and a body type that tends toward slim and graceful in both males and females. They are shorter than standard, 1.4 meters (4' 7") on average, compared to 1.8 meters (5' 10") for humans, as an example. Afkett are light on their feet, and have surprising stamina compared to some other similarly sized species, but are not physically very strong. Culturally, Afkett place a high value on memory and mental agility; their major civilizations developed written language relatively late in their history, meaning that aural traditions are very important even in the era of spaceflight. The gathering and telling of stories is of particular significance to most Afkett, and is the basis of several of their major religions and philosophical schools.

Ife herself is tall for a female of her species, 1.5 meters, and is fiercely independent, traveling the stars in her own ship. In personality, she is something of a firebrand, not shy to share her own ideas and opinions, even when they might get her in trouble, which happens frequently. She has a soft-spot for those lost or abandoned, and has been known to go out of her way to help a good cause, though she often tries to justify such actions to herself as self interest of some form or other.

As a lover, she can be abrasive at times, but genuinely caring. She can be adventurous in the bedroom, but likes to be on top, at least at first. Persistent partners may unlock other aspects, however. Ife is bisexual, leaning predominantly toward males, but certainly won't turn down an interested girl who she likes the look of...

coregalaxysystemsdreadnaughtbigrgbnoise.png
Ife is a freighter pilot, the proud captain of the Bolide, a converted Intractable-class torpedo boat which she rescued from a scrapyard. The Bolide - unified spacecraft registry number SSX-1128-242 - serves as Ife's personal conveyance, primary source of income and home. 60 meters long, it can carry roughly 100 standard tons of cargo and has a theoretical crew of 3, although Ife has modified the ship to be flown by only herself. The Bolide is armed with a single forward-firing particle blaster, all of her military-spec torpedo launchers and their magazines having been removed in favor of cargo space, as well as conforming with interstellar laws against high-power weapon systems on civilian craft. The ship does retain her military-spec drive systems and inertial dampers, not to mention a host of modifications made by Ife herself, which puts the Bolide closer to the level of a heavy starfighter than a freight hauler in terms of speed and handling.

I want to write Ife's adventures, and I'd like your help to do it. Give me stories and characters you think she would go well with, and help me build out the world she inhabits! Preference is generally toward human or near-human characters, but give me what you've got! Best way to contact me is via PMs; we can discuss kinks through there, too, and brainstorm some stuff!

Note: Love the idea of having Ife play the female Han Solo against a male Princess Leia! Men lost or otherwise in need of help, perhaps not used to life in the wider Galaxy; Ife has a berth for a washed-up company man or a scatterbrained scholar on her ship! Might even be her own berth... well, almost certainly.

Can't wait to hear from you all! Once more, PM me with your ideas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom