Mx Female A Second Attempt (adultery, impreg, possibly more)

Agnores

Star
It’s been years since they split up, they’ve gotten with and split up from other people since then. Hell, she’s even married. The only reason they’re still in each other’s lives is their kid, a daughter who loves them both very much.

A busy Christmas has her at his house, without her husband. A snowstorm keeps her there, and after the kid is asleep, the two talk. It’s easy, like it used to be. It’s even fun. The drinks make it easier. Were they always this attractive? Did it always feel this right?

As you can see, this plot is about two exes who end up stuck together during Christmas. Their relationship is amenable, and they have a kiddo that kept them in each other’s lives. When a freak snow storm keeps her there longer than she intended, and without her husband, what happens what old flames rekindle?

I’m looking for a relatively long term RP about two exes exploring a new relationship together. The obvious kinks here are adultery, but just about any other kink can be included. I’m into incest as well, so if that’s also your thing we can age the daughter appropriately and include her on the fun.

If you’re interested, please hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom