Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB General Lesbian Request Thread (Willing to Dom/Sub/Switch, Futas are very welcome!)

Bernadette Lafayette

Slutty Schoolgirl
Hello there lovely people of Bluemoon!

I'm hoping to sate my Sapphic hunger with a couple of smutty or story focused roleplays. I'm pretty versatile when it comes to erotic writing and can be a dom/sub/switch depending on your needs. I'm currently a little more interested in playing older female characters in a taboo relationship with a younger woman, but this dynamic is not set in stone by any means! I'm also open to your suggestions if nothing in this thread catches your eye. My only real off limits are: males in sexual scenes, characters under 18 very dark themes (torture, death, etc)

Rules:
No characters under the age of 18
PMs only, no Discord or other medium
Around 2-3 paragraphs with minimal mistakes
3rd person past tense
I very heavily prefer to use anime faceclaims and will only do real life pictures if it's a deal-breaker on your end

Potential storyline ideas:

If I Can't Have You I'll Fuck Your Daughter: MC always had a crush on her classmate, who was sadly very straight and turned her down at every opportunity. Now that they are older and the crush has a daughter that is the spitting image of the woman of her dreams in her younger years she can't help but seduce her.

Family Gettogether Shenanigans: MC's daughter invites over her girlfriend for the weekend to meet her parents and socialize. Turns out, the mom and the girlfriend are super into each other from the first moment and a naughty affair takes shape.

Taking Advantage Of A Breakup: MC's daughter breaks up with YC. She comes over to collect her stuff and spends some time with MC. The two quickly grow close and begin a relationship of their own.

You Are Welcome Here: MC's daughter offers her friend (YC) a place to stay. YC's parents are absolute nightmares to live with so spending time in a welcoming and warm family home makes YC really happy. It's no wonder she develops a crush on MC.

Stereotypical Student Teacher Love Affair: What it says on the tin. MC is a teacher who makes a move on a student (18, in her last year of high school).

Also looking for something fantasy related, but I don't have any plots yet! Maybe a barbarian horde conquers a kingdom and MC, leader of the group marries YC, the princess in an effort to settle down and create her own kingdom. Maybe something incestous? Two princesses secretly enjoying one another's company? Would love to play against a futa in any of these stories!

Kinks:
For the most part I'm good with anything apart from non-con, very heavy BDSM elements, bad hygiene, scat, vore, you know the usual suspects. I do love oral (both giving and receiving), receiving anal, public fun, slutty clothing, dirty talking, sexual exhaustion, large cocks (9-11), large, but not ridiculously so cum, multiple partners, cheating, pet play, corruption and pregnancy. Obviously not everything on this list must make an appearance!

Hope to hear from you really soon!
Bernadette

Last edited:
This craving is a little more specific so I might be a tad pickier when it comes to partners! Also, Happy New Year Everyone!

Back
Top Bottom