Mx Male Sub femboy for long term dom/sub romance craving! (Musk, Marking, breeding etc!)

mahalopanda

Meteorite
Hi! Thanks for choosing to take a look at this I'm a current college student, sub, 19, M. The current vibe is sort of an Opposites attract dom/sub romance, with bits of kink in there. I really am into a lot, and would love something really fun based, such as;-
-southern charm werewolf cowboy X out of town college student mate
- hunky college professor x new student
- sweet but horny demon x human
- jock werewolf x nerdy human mate
- jock x nerd

I'm down for a lot of other pairings, and i'd live to hear your ideas if you have a different idea you'd like to play out. some kinks of mine, are as follows!:
musk, armpits, spit, CNC, water sports puppy play, roleplay, making out, getting pinned down, degradation, jockstraps, dom/sub, choking, hair pulling, edging, overstimulation, spanking, primal tops, marking, rope play, vocal tops, growling, marking, hairy tops, daddies, bears, sloppy, and breeding.
if you have some other ideas you'd like to play out, let me know, let's chat. tell me about your favorite pairings and why! tell me a bit about yourself too, what characters you enjoy playing, what characters you enjoy playing with, and what you're into! I'm excited to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom