Mx Male exhibition based plot requests...LF top/dom

devilish

Moon
heya! some exhibitionist plots i want to do. i want to sub rn <3
more about my role playing expectations as well as my kinks here.
Furry is prefered, not at all required!
if you're interested in rping with me, shoot me a DM and tell me about your kinks!

[most want to do] Gullible
YC and MC are boyfriends and head over heels for each other. YC wants to show MC off in public more, but knows MC can be a bit timid when it comes to leaving the bedroom. Thus, Yc devises plans to trick MC into exhibition, or ease him into it slowly. This can involve remote controlled vibrators, progressively more revealing outfits, lewd but seemingly innocent acts in public, and eventually public sex, sharing him with friends, possible feminization and possible bathroom training. (side note, I really want to play an adoring bf who showers u in gifts and affection)

Torment Me More: After a work/frat party ends with MC wasted, he unwittingly sends an explicit picture of himself to YC, who he has a crush on. YC, a charming but perverted man, accepts the image as blackmail material and begins forcing MC to commit lewd acts in exchange for keeping the photo a secret. The blackmail material only mounts, however, as YC makes MC take pictures of himself in the middle of the work/school day, obey YCs every beck and call around the office/school, and eventually commit humiliating acts in public.

Sugar, Baby Several months into their arrangement, MC is starting to lose motivation to keep up with his sugar baby lifestyle. Running late on dates, texting other guys, and always an excuse not to have sex… As a reminder of who’s the bitch of the relationship, YC tricks his sugar baby into joining him on a luxurious trip abroad only to turn the vacation into a disciplinary mission. Through rigorous reward and punishment, MC becomes a walking urinal and sex doll for YC and whomever he deems fit to share him with.

Back
Top Bottom