Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trekkie (Priscilla May and MacCloud)

Ranulf leaned in close as if he was looking at her notes, "You won't be wearing panties when when we part. You wanted to be my cumslut as I recall, so after this meeting I think we will find someplace secluded to make sure your filled to the brink." He stood straight, "I do believe your right Ensign, I appear to be three minutes behind. I apologize. Best we move on swiftly. We don't want to keep the Captain waiting." He would walk beside her, very close, in fact rubbing against her every other step. The hall to the Captain's office was not in use and Ranulf reached down his hand under the waistband, his fingers teasing the crack of her ass. "Just think of the nearest place I can fuck you when this is over."

Once at the end of the hall he tapped the door comm. "LT. Ranulf MacCloud reporting in Captain."

Lyla backed up against the bulkhead, clutching her PADD even tighter as if she was coming nose to nose with a hungry Klingon. Cleary Ranulf was not messing around, and she did agree with their arrangement. It didn't matter if making herself cum in the shower gave her a clearer head about the situation she got herself into, he was very serious about it. There was a strong feeling that her submissive nature was going to be capitalized on. She could feel her panties preverbally sliding down as he barked at her. All the blue-haired ensign could do was nod her head repeatedly, leading him along the corridor to the Captain's ready room as he rubbed against her. She looked to the others they passed in the hallway, but no one seemed to notice, surely no one would as he fucked her brains out in the nearest Jeffery's tube.

"Yes sir." Is all she could sheepishly say as they parted. Lyla posted herself outside the door to the ready room as they slid open. She wondered where exactly she was going to take it, despite still feeling his cum from the last time.

Inside the ready room was nothing out of the ordinary for any captain's ready room. A few paintings from their favorite moments in history, models of past starships they served on, books they often touted to younger officers to read for brownie points, and trinkets from distant worlds. Aside from the larger couch and desk set up than was allotted on smaller ships, it was stock standard. Starfleet certainly had a way of molding their captains.

Turning around the captain would not be anything surprising. Neatly kept short blonde hair. Stern no-nonsense expression, and eyes that looked the new officer up and down to make a snap judgment.

"Lieutenant welcome, I trust you have been welcomed appropriately since coming aboard?" She spun around in her chair. Her body was thin, almost light enough to throw, but her personality spoke of volume and strength just from the delivery of her initial greeting.

"Thank you Captain and yo answer your question.. I have to admit I have never felt more welcome anywhere else in mt life. Everyone has been courteous, friendly and made me feel right at home. I reported in to everyone as of now, worked on a shuttle with a couple of well trained Ensigns and my quarters are much better than the ones I had before. I can honestly say I looked forward to serving under your command Captain." He spoke in a clear strong voice but his mind was in the gutter, thinking of Lyla and what they would be doing after this meeting. Which meant despite his rigid stance at Parade rest and his strong voice his eyes reflected his thoughts about later. Which the Captain might well consider him thinking of her in a most unprofessional way.

"I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have for me Captain. Anything I can do for you? I enjoy being tested and keeping busy Ma'am." He had no idea his eyes showed his feelings toward Lyla. He was always a sort of gung ho personality and he wanted his new commander to know he was up for any task.

Back
Top Bottom