Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Erotic Avengers (OOC)

Well, Mystique do not need to be always female... Just like Rogue could be more than just female, as her power does steal outward appearances of others powers too! @GoldenTwix

Yeah, I do like playing Black Widow as a bondage bottom enthusiastic... as long as she can get free if she really have to.

So you’d want her to be a sub?
She is no way submissive in her nature, she is just a very good spy, and could do that too... also loves to get caught and bound and as long as it is safe and she is in no hurry, she would be happy to play the damsel in distress... it is one of the kinks she let herself experience.

Oh really? What if the fans of her personal reality show/her segment want her to be a submissive?
It really depends on the situation and on who would be the dominant? Also, she is not really an out in the open person, so she would easily reach the conclusion that she rather just disappear and not be on the 'show'. Unless it is for the 'greater good', of course...

It really depends on the situation and on who would be the dominant? Also, she is not really an out in the open person, so she would easily reach the conclusion that she rather just disappear and not be on the 'show'. Unless it is for the 'greater good', of course...
The greater good? ;)

She would definitely not to it to just make someone or others happy, neither for money or fame. Neither if she is just bored, but if it is needed to solve something serious or stop something bad to happen, she would consider playing the submissive. - Just to get an advantage later.

Not in real submission, but to get closer to the solution or give the advantage to someone else to get closer to the solution, yes. Also, to save someone she cares for.

Heres all the characters i know about/can possibly play:
Matt murdock
Peter parker (but that can go to @Mommy Otaku if they desire)
Steve roger
Foggy nelson
Karen page
Hawkeye
Spider gwen

Will add more later on gtg for now

Last edited:
Random, as I have no idea where the story has got to for this role.

But could I play as a submissive Pepper Potts?
Or a MJ as zendaya for an aggressive Dom?

Really? :)

Then maybe we get to the part of setting this up a little more...

So, anyone knows clearly who (s)he wants to bring?
Any 'pairing' ideas someone definitely wants to do?
Maybe a more in-depth description of the situation would help...

I am thinking about playing Black Widow, needs someone to play the part of friends/enemies who do bondage, or into creating apparatuses (more than mere sex toys).

Maybe I can play Maria Hill as a Futa? (hermaphrodite, not shemale) /or Rogue the mutant after absorbing Captain Marvel... /or She-Hulk

Anyone interested playing Rocket Raccoon, Groot, or Cosmo maybe Lockjaw? ;)

Back
Top Bottom