Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Werewolves, dragons & others. In search for an Alpha beast to ravish my ladies. ♡

Amaya Ilyina

Unsophisticated
aArQGPs.png

Hi! ♡ I'm eagerly looking for males with a knack for writing beasts. I love the idea of being clamed by a big, bad beast, preferably throughout hours of wild, messy, animalistic sex.

There's a few hot things about such a fantasy that I can describe, and a few I cannot. I enjoy being possessed and claimed by a strong, powerful male. I enjoy being hunted down, overpowered and having to expose myself before a fierce predator. I enjoy a male's overbearing, oppressive aggression, especially the sexual kind of it. I love to think about being dominated, pinned down by the massive, muscular body of a frenzied beast, and forced to take its lust, no matter what heavy strain it might put on my body. I'm also after breeding - approaching it from a primal, animalistic perspective, where the only thing that bothers the male's mind is to bury and unload himself into the most healthy, fertile female, and for the female, it's to take the alpha only for herself. Getting fiercely raped is also a strong kink of mine that comes and goes with the mood - I have various takes on how the consent should look like. Sometimes it's fully consensual, with both partners being in animalistic heat, I also really, really like 'being frightened, but knowing this is how it's supposed to be'.

Multiple beasts are in demand. I enjoy mostly the ones that look strong, and still carry a bit of aesthetic, mostly werewolves and dragons. Werewolves are currently the #1 for me, though it varies a little depending on my mood. I tend to play voluptuous kitsunes and similar (examples) whose shapes can match an endowed beast, though I'll gladly write a normal girl as well.

I like getting eloquent about the fantasy of mingling with a hungry beast. Simple, shorter, hentai-esque scenes/stories are welcome too, even if it's just a bunch of paladin girls getting their souls plowed out inside a sex-dungeon.

Alternatively, here's a short list of my kinks off the top of my head:
- being overpowered, dominated, even if consensually. This isn't necessarily about being brutally dominated and fucked into the dirt, but generally about the feeling of being put against a wall, and that the male holds the reins and has the right to ravish himself with my body
- deep penetration, predominantly vaginal; everything else is secondary
- cervical penetration, though only after the way is thoroughly paved for it
- lush amounts of semen
- insemination & breeding
- vulgar, sexualized language, especially on the male side
- having the male's strength described and underlined throughout the scene, especially his physical prowess and muscularity
- hard, slow penetration (at least in the beginning - later it may ramp up to more, ehm, bestial speeds) that shows how much of a deal it is to take such a beast inside, and how taxing it is for my body
- playing it out as a couple, even if a couple of a girl and a beast would work on different rules
- nonconsensual sex also is really hot in some circumstances, but it depends on the context and is totally optional
- ...and some more!

I do not like being mindlessly degraded, or called some weird terms. Being fucked hard does not equal to that. Besides, what male, even if driven by his desire into violating his prey, would not respect the female that satisfies his carnal needs so thoroughly?

I should remark that I highly prefer to write with people who are acquainted with this theme, and who naturally 'get' it. It's far easier for me to find satisfaction this way. Thank you! ^_^

Also, English is not my native language, so please give me a bit of leeway, I still have to learn a thing or two. It's certainly not too bad, but I do make mistakes sometimes! (Annnnd I'm quite insecure about it x.x)

Also due to my schedule and moods, I might not be able to give replies very regularly...

I have a Discord too, and I think I prefer to write there.

Thanks! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom