Yippee-ki yay (Seeking Hans Gruber…yes you read that correctly)

underyourspell

Meteorite
I've always shared fond feelings for the antagonist of Die Hard, and I'm hoping someone is interested in fleshing out his backstory and giving new life to his character. Now, this can be a thorough story with the script rewritten and an escape occurring - or simply a one shot that ends with our two lovers being bested by the good guy (I'm not opposed to character death as long as they have at least one encounter prior to the drama). I’m open to suggestions!

My thoughts were that the daughter of Mr. Takagi ( Option 1 , Option 2 , Option 3 , Option 4 - or if you have others in mind) had been potentially conspiring with Hans for a while now, for reasons we can discuss together. Perhaps they met while she was studying abroad in Germany, and sweet nothings became vicious promises. It can be a manipulative relationship or one made in earnest where she is just as much a part of the heist. She could even truly be Hans’ daughter - which she may or may not be aware of at the start of our story.

I've always been fixated with the contrast of a beautiful but deadly young woman...Hopefully, Hans will feel the same.

So yes...again, if you've made it this far, I wish you nothing but the best. I'm very open to kinks and have very few limitations - don't forget to include your own desires if you message me! Believe me, I won't judge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom