Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy, Glad, Rawrg, & me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurianha jumped on her horse and rode off quickly without warning to the prince. This was because her family was more important then anything else. When she rode off the bridge into the forest she followed it through the gate and caves. Her eyes were focused ahead and she hadn't stopped yet as her long flowing blond hair flowed behind her like a flag. Her tunic cap was on top flowing with it as she dashed toward the temple entrance. When arriving at the temple entrance which was the wooden walk way up to the temple itself she could feel some immense evil in it.

Aurianha got off of her horse and walked up to the temple slowly trying to get the catch on the enemy while she watched for any enemies appear anywhere. With this she got to the doors and then walked in after opening it slowly looking about the walls seeing a lot of leafs and vines everywhere. Her eyes didn't focus one said thing as her legs slowly trekked slowly when she finally got into the main chamber of the temple. Her eyes again focused as she heard another scream and her eyes focused forward, "I am coming Fiena!" She screamed out and ran toward the main chamber to her.

"Very well." Melon said simply, after reading through the contract twice. "I will have your blade finished by tomorrow morning. We can leave then." He signed the contract with whatever writing instrument the other male had handy, then reached up and undid his hair, letting it fall around his shoulders. "I'm going back to bed." He informed the other man. "Please come see me tomorrow, and leave me be for now. I should prepare myself and my apartment so it won't be robbed while I'm gone."

After the strange man left, Melon sighed. One-hundred-fifty a day. That was more than he made in a week. He didn't like to fight, despite his skill with a blade, but the money would be worth it... It even meant he could sleep that day, at least until late. He didn't need the money that day, after all. His worn-out body thudded against the mattress and he yawned quietly, rolling back over into sleep, gold hoop through his ear shining in the dim light.

[I'll timeskip to morning in my next post. Sorry for the wait.]

As Aurianha charged forward, three Wolfos appeared and howled. Two were silver, and thus not much of a threat. The trouble would be the black Wolfos, which had a piece of broken metal that looked like half of a large key around its neck. It let out a howl, and the silver ones began to circle, one around the Hero's daughter, the other around Prince Zhertal's companion Arkaltrem, who'd followed Aurianha when she'd bolted past him on Epona.

---

Nemesis's companion, a dark-clad fellow with silver hair, Cain, stood before the Spirit Lanaryu. He had seen the trap that had befallen the Twili child and had decided to convert. He had never wanted to be evil in the first place, but he'd been under a spell. What was interesting about Cain was that he himself was a Denizen of the Twilight. A half-blood, but still a Twili Descendant, Cain was on his knees, as if before a King. He had begged forgiveness and asked for purification, and Lanaryu was contemplating.

"Hmm...I sense great potential, and a truly good soul. Very well. Your soul shall be saved from the darkness."'

As the Light Orb in the Spirit's moth grew in intensity, Cain felt his body change. His hair grew black as night, and his attire shifted to a midnight blue. The eyepatch that had been sewn over his right eye was gone, and hiseyes were two different colors. His left was an ice blue, but his right was a Twilight gold. Although his new attire hid it, his arms had the telltale sigils of a Twili.

"Rise. Your name is Cain no more. You are now Aleph Kahkariko Stand tall."

Aurianha looked at them taking out the Ordonia Sword and then lunged at one cutting it down the middle easily killing it. While she saw the prince's companion take down another while she continue to cut at the silver one that had the key it knocked her back a couple of times. Sometime even against the wall of the walkway into the ancient temple. Her eyes were level with the wolves and suddenly with a burst of energy she charged the beast. Fainting to the left she lunged to the left and then when the beast had seen her go right but not and turned she rolled and did a spin attack to its rear flank which killed it or knocked over as she noticed it breathing and while it was down did a running jump and landed with her sword connecting with its chest and killed it instantly.

HE decided to head out side of the town for the day so that he may make notes of the surrounding area as to determine the best path to get back to Zora's domain. And he realized that he would have to go through lake hylia in order to gain safe passage to Zora's domain. This was because he had heard that there were several dangerous beasts lurking just out side of the zoran border on the primary rout there. He was concerned and sent and eagle bearing a message to the kin of the zora's saying that his trip may be delayed a couple of days due to "travel conditions".

(sorry it took so long)

Melon spent the majority of the next day traveling. He finished the blade quickly, then packed all his earnings into a small box and held it tightly under his arm as he walked through town. The money inside was like his life; without it, he and his family would surely die. He nearly ran out of the town past the guards, though they were used to that--they had seen him go to meet his family a dozen times. By the time he'd run across the field, it was nearing afternoon, and he had to make his visit short.

As always, his sister ran to greet him, and his mother welcomed him home with freshly baked sweet-breads. Melon explained to her that he would be going on a journey and he would be back in several days, with more money too. She seemed distraught over his latest role but he assured her all would be well, then spent his last few hours at home playing with his sister.

The boy barely made it back to town before the gate was closed, arriving at his apartment just after dusk. He crashed into his bed and fell asleep after eating a hearty meal of bread and cheese from the basket his neighbors had given him. The next day would be eventful, he thought, as his mind drifted off into dreams.

Ark quickly dodged the first as it lunged at him, and the second came at him again, though it was bleeding from a large cut across its chest. He quickly spun around and slammed the bladed end of his staff into its throat, killing it. The last one alive took the chance and raked its claws against, Ark's back, and although the ijury would've made even Link cry out in pain,no sound came from Arkaltrem's open mouth.He fell onto his face on the grouind as a single bolt of light flew threw the air and pinned the last Wolfos to the tree. The Prince's voice rang out as he lowered his hand, a faint golden glow fading from his right hand.

"Lady Aurianha!! Go after your sister, I will help Arkaltrem. The longer we waste time, the closer Little Fiena could be to death. GO!" Zhertal called out.

---

Fiena looked at the woman standing before her as she realized she was in trouble. Then Fiena happened to glance at her own body, seeing that she was naked, and her limbs were tied in four separate directions inside a large crystal. When she opened her mouth to speak, she was electrocuted, and her scream tore through the temple, even reaching the ears of the Prince as he tended Ark's wounds.

Ark glanced at the Prince, and Zhertal nodded. "Yeah, I'm afraid it was, Ark."

His day winding down he decided to head to bed and sleep. His dreams were filled with thought of his home and his poor reception by bringing very little back. The next morning he awoke and headed over to his bodyguard's home to get him so that they may start their voyage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom